Lag or Hacks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Montford

06-28-2010

Had a match last night where this twitch was doing some funky ass things, and we had 2 other people on my team i was talking over skype with who saw the exact same thing happen.

I asked the rest of my team if they saw Twitch doin wierd stuff, and they said yes.

I took a video of some of the wierd stuff.

The second part of the video is where it says twitch killed a tower, but sadly the mini-map of the recording got cut off(i havnt done video editing in a long time so i messed up there) but anyway he wasnt on the mini map at all, around any of our towers(nor the one in question that died which was the top lane inhib tower).

Well here is the video lemme know if you think this was crazy lag(it only happened for twitch no one else, or he was haxin like a mofo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NYli4IyEOE

Saffire

06-28-2010

It's a known glitch that Riot's working on. You can't do it intentionally, it just happens sometimes. Restarting your client should fix it.

Montford

06-28-2010

The fact it was happening to our whole team was a little strange.

Tarion

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumtil View Post
The fact it was happening to our whole team was a little strange.
That is what the glitch does.

Ghettobarney

06-28-2010

It is a very annoying bug when it happens. It's a good thing you took a video, Riot said they were having trouble tracking it down so anything to help them.

Ilidian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

Yeah... its a annoying bug that happens sometimes...

Cleo

06-28-2010

I DC a lot and it's annoying as hell when those bugs happen. Like ghosts of minions/dead champions appearing in the same spot as when I DC'd.

Or when pantheon's corpse is jumping and using heartseeker strike and is untargetable.

hexx0r

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figgots View Post
I DC a lot and it's annoying as hell when those bugs happen. Like ghosts of minions/dead champions appearing in the same spot as when I DC'd.

Or when pantheon's corpse is jumping and using heartseeker strike and is untargetable.

this is even better when all your frozen dead minions are stuck on shooting at you and theres a never ending stream of magic balls hitting you on the chin.

OH SNAP

Cleo

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hexx0r View Post
this is even better when all your frozen dead minions are stuck on shooting at you and theres a never ending stream of magic balls hitting you on the chin.

OH SNAP
Or when they stay there and you DC multiple times, causing a giant cluster**** that makes it so you can't click the lane.

OH ****