When are they going to remove Udyr bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krucx

11-15-2011

If any of you have used Udyr often in dominion you notice he will stop when chasing someone. He will stop multiple times in a short period of time. I've noticed this more with him than other melee heros and it is becoming a huge problem.

Anyone else notice this?

FDru

11-15-2011

It's not just him. And I mean it is definitely not just him.

Wanna know what really pisses me off? When I'm chasing someone who has like 100 HP with Warwick, and as soon as I get in range for Q I just stop instead of using the ability. Then they get away.

Have the same problem with Cho's feast.

Happens all. The. Time.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

If you lose LoS on your target, at all, you stop. This means grass, and especially around corners. Better to right click where you want to go instead of right clicking the enemy. You won't stop that way.

Stez007

11-15-2011

Buy a Lightbringer. You won't lose them in fog of war if you do. Or follow the above advice.

Krucx

11-15-2011

It's not loss of sight. It happens out in the open with nothing blocking my path, he will stutter step when he gets close, like he tries to attack but isn't quite in the range check.

Trust me it's not line of sight. And it's very annoying.

Zavy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Actually, come to think of it, I have had this happen once. I'm usually always right clicking lots though, so even if my character stopped a split second between presses I won't lose much ground.

Stimuz

11-15-2011

a lot of it is caused by cast times on spells. you can be in range to begin casting but it will immediately cancel because they leave range before your less than 1s cast time got interrupted.

FDru

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
a lot of it is caused by cast times on spells. you can be in range to begin casting but it will immediately cancel because they leave range before your less than 1s cast time got interrupted.
Except the ability never starts to be cast at all. Abilities cost mana even if they are interrupted so it's very easy to see this even if you aren't watching for the cast bar.

sodarific

11-16-2011

This is a very annoying bug. Will they fix it? Who knows? Not much you can do about it. Just let them run away. Cause every time you get close, Udyr will stop. Ugh.

Odrien

11-16-2011

im noticing this bug on garen. i pop my q and chase an almost dead enemy and i stop moving at random points right out in the open