The nerf on kayle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carnage420

06-28-2010

The nerf on kayle was way to big i agree that rightous fury needed it but not heal or bubble

Mapekz

06-28-2010

She's balanced now.

Invincibility at rank 1 should not have been only 90 seconds in the first place and the heal/MS boost ability is still amazing, as is RF.

Co2

06-28-2010

Always needed, i don't want paladins from WoW in this game to roll their faced on their keyboards.

BreG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

They gonna nerf her ult to somewhat 3 seconds at all ranks... while i see this as a good thing since you can cast it on anyone I wouldn't mind it to be 4-5 seconds if cast on yourself and 3 seconds on an ally

Carnage420

06-28-2010

Kayle is not balanced I cant do any damage early game and she is very much like a paladin from wow but honestly you cant faceroll with her and you couldnt last patch either

Carnage420

06-28-2010

The bubble lasts 3 seconds and they can be slowed while in it its not over powered look at shaco he does crazy dmg can stealth and can make a clone if there gonna nerf anyone it should be him

Whyumai

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage420 View Post
The nerf on kayle was way to big i agree that rightous fury needed it but not heal or bubble
well, if you liked that, wait till you read this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurelia View Post

11. Kayle?

The current plan is to make her ultimate more tactical with a lower cooldown (max out at 60?) but lower duration (around 3 seconds). This should add more precision timing to increase the skill ceiling of optimal usage, as well as help alleviate edge cases like Twitch-Kayle. With the current 5 second implementation, it's really not possible to CC a unit 5 seconds, but 3 seconds is a little bit more reasonable to lock down twitch (even with cleanse) during this time.
Basically they are going to nerf kayle into the ground again, so that she will retain her position as the most useless character in the game. With a 3 second duration on her ult, it will be pretty much useless. Invariably I expect it to be nerfed even further down then 3 eventually, since it's something like 3/4/5 currently. I would imagine it would be more like 1/2/3 with a 60 second cooldown. One cc and it's gone, even with cleanse it would only absorb two cc's and it's gone. Essentially fiddlesticks could cancel kayle's ult on his own. So she will go from being a character who only had a good ult to a character with sub par healing, sub par farming and sub par damage spells. Hooray for balance.

Frankly it would be better if they scrapped her ult and healing and gave her another damage spell and ult instead so she can be just like every other character.

Welcome to league of generic legends.

tl;dr: enjoy kayle while you can, cos, she's going back on the shelf soon.

psikoticsilver

06-28-2010

As I've said in other posts, she isn't balanced early game. He problem was with her mid/late game power bought on by her new passive. As soon as she buys Rageblade she's a powerhouse. NOW they've nerfed her early game too much and she is dramatically less effective at farming, which puts off her Rageblade purchase by about 5 minutes.

I never thought she was really overpowered to begin with... not nearly as powerful as the "top tier" champs.

What they should have done was slightly buff her early game at the expense of a slight nerf late game. It would easily even out her gameplay.

Bellicus

06-28-2010

Now no one is gonna play her AGAIN

Good job Riot.

yamers

06-28-2010

yeah I agree.

Her early game is way to weak. She can't really farm well at all. It takes ages now just to get the rageblade.