To people who cap flags then run away

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dradís

11-14-2011

your bad

TouchinMyself

11-14-2011

you're*

Dradís

11-14-2011

Thanks ^

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

I do it all the time at bot. you can either go back and defend your node, or die like a ***** to the incoming 3v1 outside their base.

Stez007

11-14-2011

I do it often to get the enemy's attention away from my team's mid if we're losing in straight fights, to put pressure on the enemy's bot lane if I'm in bot and don't think I can hold out, or, if I'm Shaco, just to annoy the enemy team.

Also, for the love of Doran, the word--contraction, really--you're looking for is "you're."

maxusmaximus

11-14-2011

If we lose top fight and unsuccessfully try and win a fight there again its a good idea to cap there mid and, rather than try and defend it, go top straight after because sure as hell they will have 3 people try and recap that one point leaving top with just one or two defenders.

Elealar

11-14-2011

If you cap a 4th and are low, you should run. There's no reason to die; takes less time to recall + base than dying and respawning. If you cap 4th just before respawns get there, you go back a tad, recall and make sure you get to the 3rd in time to defend.

Señor Pancho

11-15-2011

I do that all the time. and I laugh when the ennemy player thinks i'm still hiding inside the bush, by the health pack, and goes to face check instead of capping back immediately

Cuz1972

11-15-2011

Because dying 3 vs 1 is much better?