many issues still

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shemsu Hor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

so it seems that champs with natural armor buffs are destroying dominion. i feel like damage reduction on dominion should never be allowed to be over 55% because a lot of the game results in 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 situations. Also i feel that their should be a speed cap.
Rammus gains a free 150 armor + a base 60 and 100 from thorn mail your taking a TON of damage 1 on 1, no matter what you cannot stop him from taking your turret, only extend the time needed to take it, and you will inevitably die unless you have multiple flashes.
its not that the damage reduction is great on its own its the fact that you can have thornmail in 3 minues and then destroy all damage champs. it does not take long at all.

increase recall time by 1 second.
increase distance from start zone to first base by 800.
all champs scale in armor and magic res
FIX the scoring. you can kite around a base and prevent steals for 20 seconds and get 0 points. wtf is this? lol anyways dominion is fun its just realllly poorly worked right now.
pick poppy akali jax rammus and a solid dps or another tank and you win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seņor Pancho

11-14-2011

I was gonna write a long post, point by point, on how everything you wrote is retarded, but **** it.

" LOL "