Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How can you get more team plays in Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

webbut

11-14-2011

I was a little skeptical about Dominion when it was first announced but hella excited and once I played it in the very short beta i was in love. I think it's in a really nice place right now as far as the game type but generally as people playing the i feel its lacking.

In the normal game types there is a heavy emphasis on team plays. Once you start getting into the game a lot if not most of your actions in a team fight in normal 5v5 or 3v3 are in anticipation of an ally responding.

But in Dominion all that **** goes out the window. There is less communication in chat, no one is looking for a plan(unless it's the very beginning and somone is telling you how they want to take the windmill) It's very much a team deathmatch.

Does anyone have like specific team strategies for coming back, or gaining control and momentum early or locking down enemy teams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jadelink

11-15-2011

If you want teamwork in Dominion, you either have to have a mike and skype/vent, or be able to naturally read the current metagame and the game in play, and react to your teammates presumed thoughts.

Its just too ****ed fast to type anything. It isnt team deathmatch if people know how to read each other. So I learn to get the feel of how willing that malz is to towerdive vs hiemer, before I commit as akali and kill the ^%#%$#. Likewise, malz has to get the feel that I will dive in with him, and not leave him to be eaten by mass turretage whilst I work out why he is diving.