Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Spotlight: Fizz, the Tidal Trickster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revert Spice

Recruiter

11-16-2011

Evading Brand's and Cait's ult? leaping TF's stun? How the eff do you get away from a mayhem of epic AoE skillfall? WTF is up with that...

Broken *ss character. How dare you leap over my pillar of very hot magma, you little *****.

Edit: Not only he dares leap my flaming ult, it also dematerializes it instead of jumping to the next near target... what... I don't even...

Lafferty

11-17-2011

i`m loving fizz

Bluejellys

11-17-2011

What a pile of rubbish, i would have to pay an extra 5 quid to buy a skin with a helmet on it? I could put some brown paper on it's head and it'd look the same, good imagination going on there. -1

RageKilling

11-18-2011

real op

SunRedux

11-18-2011

Smooth there Phreak. I didn't know you watch South Park.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155575/writing-eses
*warning some people might find comedy offensive*

0:42

"The sharks come and eat the fiiiish"

Korlee

11-18-2011

And once again.. the male champion design looks to be amazing. He looks cute, fun, creative, and above all not a generic ***** like almost all of your female champions. Seriously this is a large chunk of the reason I quit your ****ty ass game and stopped giving you money.

I'm not a feminist but I lack any desire to play stinking boring as ****ing mud design *****s. You couldn't make an interesting female champion that was good looking like the Warhammer 40k sisters to save your ****ty lives.

kalikan

11-23-2011

God riot needs to just stop EVERYTHING in the character making and listen to what the people that play the game have to say. Stop making OP champions

M Bìson

08-04-2012

looks good

SooperNo0b

12-28-2012

my name is phreak and i play fizz as xin zhao