Patch and How it affects dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugs From Momma

11-15-2011

Pretty sure Akali won't take 12 in utility.

KimKelley

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Beckhar claims that "warmog is really strong" But based on what?

Based on an analysis of the gold/stat ratio that it gave. They've been thinking of getting rid of it for a while in favor of a different item. They removed it from dominion early because of the ease in which people could get it. Atmogs is a single word for a reason.

There's a red post about it somewhere.

Cauldrath

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
not really. +60 seconds cooldown is way too long for just 2 things that should not even be cleansed in most scenarios and +1 second on the secondary effect.
Don't forget the mastery taking 20 seconds off the CD. For a Riven player, this is a huge nerf, since I couldn't care less if someone uses Exhaust or Ignite on me, but clearing a snare, silence, or taunt in roughly every other fight was huge. That makes it just over 60% as good as it was before. That would be like if they increased Flash's cooldown to 400 seconds.

Seņor Pancho

11-15-2011

Quote:
cleanse buff is HUGE
really how? please tell us.

Fireryda

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xienwolf View Post
Curious how Priscilla's Blessing being removed wasn't "big enough" of a change to make it into the preview. The item is built for Dominion, hands down.

I guess maybe not enough people were realizing that they were losing because of failing to get the item when the enemy team ALL had it.
no. because it was an awful item and there was no reason to buy it. ever.