Patch and How it affects dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

I hope Akali was owning in SR, Because she is so mediocre that I cant see how Riot will justify the nerf.

Warmog and prisicilla, were removed, for who knows what reasons. Beckhar claims that "warmog is really strong" But based on what?

Exhaust was nerfed But Revive barely so. Exhaust is what was keeping certain champs in check. Now with nerfed exhaust, buffed cleanse and not nerfed revive, I can easily see the metagame degenerate into people's fear of too many bruisers. Was exhaust that powerfull in SR? Cant revive be removed from dominion?

Seņor Pancho

11-14-2011

Quote:
I hope Akali was owning in SR, Because she is so mediocre that I cant see how Riot will justify the nerf.

Warmog and prisicilla, were removed, for who knows what reasons. Beckhar claims that "warmog is really strong" But based on what?

Exhaust was nerfed But Revive barely so. Exhaust is what was keeping certain champs in check. Now with nerfed exhaust, buffed cleanse and not nerfed revive, I can easily see the metagame degenerate into people's fear of too many bruisers. Was exhaust that powerfull in SR? Cant revive be removed from dominion?
this patch confuses me alot.

-new masteries: pretty cool, but I think we all gonna have to re-learn alot of stuff, and change the way we play certain champions.

-akali: nothing changed really, same burst

-warmog / priscilla: removed? why not changed? I hate it when they remove stuff...

-revive: it was nerfed actually... 225% MS before, 125% MS now... I'm not even sure I'll take it on blitz.. I mean the point of it was to get back to where I died in a heartbeat. with all the tweaks to summoner spells, I predict a massive use of surge / ghost in the future

-graves: overnerfed, as expected. I'm sad. give me 1 ****ing reason not to pick vayne or tristana now.

overall, disgusting patch for me, except new masteries.

Hikaru Genji

11-14-2011

Akali mediocre? LOL....

Revive *was* nerfed.

The real issue here is that Exhaust was nerfed, Cleanse was buffed, and every top tier AD ranged carry was nerfed. This means AD carries and bruisers are going to be much, much stronger now.

Seņor Pancho

11-14-2011

Quote:
Cleanse was buffed
not really. +60 seconds cooldown is way too long for just 2 things that should not even be cleansed in most scenarios and +1 second on the secondary effect.

sizzackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

11-14-2011

well i cant do any of my normal mage builds in dom now.

hence they removed my mogs.....

Zavy

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzackz View Post
well i cant do any of my normal mage builds in dom now.

hence they removed my mogs.....
I think you mean because, not hence. =P (What you're saying is that they removed "your mogs" because you can't do any of your normal mage builds.)

Aside from that, I'm curious how it was determined that Graves was overnerfed before the patch was actually in place? I'm kind of disappointed in the Exhaust nerf, but honestly... the .5s won't make or break me.

I'm interested in seeing the new trees though. =D

Xienwolf

11-15-2011

Curious how Priscilla's Blessing being removed wasn't "big enough" of a change to make it into the preview. The item is built for Dominion, hands down.

I guess maybe not enough people were realizing that they were losing because of failing to get the item when the enemy team ALL had it.

mufins

11-15-2011

1. akali nerf takes her off my ban list

2. kassadin nerf is nice since he's an annoying champ to play against, but not necessary imo.

3. cleanse buff is HUGE

4. ad carries still going to get raped by tanky dps

5. fizz seems worthless, think he needs more burst

6. despite flash nerf, still going to be #1 summoners imo (SR related).

7. be interesting to see how corki would do bot-lane with phosphorous bomb giving him bush control.

8. i wish i knew odyn's veil triggered Ryze's passive since i built it every game on him but never noticed =(.

9. Riot says warmogs was OP in dominion, but most of the tanky dps i saw were going mallet/atma's

Elealar

11-15-2011

Pretty sure Akali nerf was just to compensate for the new masteries which effectively feed her free 3% Spellvamp.

OxBaker

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Pretty sure Akali nerf was just to compensate for the new masteries which effectively feed her free 3% Spellvamp.
This ^. I think some people may temporarily stop banning her until they realize that the new masteries have balanced out the small nerfs that she got. She'll be remaining on my ban list.