Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Would you call this bad "form"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImTheFool

06-28-2010

It is not in bad form. Although I still can't really figure out why people care to play practice games when Season 1 is not even going on. :S

Japanadian

06-28-2010

if you are trying to learn the champ then whatever. however trying a new build with your main champ to me is effin ****. like seeing a guy with 100+wins with kat get 20+kills cause he wanted to "try" AP build, with mejai of course.
you should note that i've gone mid twice with olaf and DOMINATED. great pushing skills with the axe, W spell takes towers down fast with no items and gives you lifesteal.
Olaf + clarity = axe alll day

Zanoni

06-28-2010

It is not wrong or bad form. Practice games are practice games. You came to practice, and if others were getting stomped by you then that's their problem.

Edit:

You don't even need to practice in a practice game. You could just play a practice game to unload or you can even play practice games seriously. The only exception is when the title says something like "play a champion you've never played before" and you use your main. Then you might get yelled at.