Would you call this bad "form"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImTheFool

06-28-2010

It is not in bad form. Although I still can't really figure out why people care to play practice games when Season 1 is not even going on. :S

Japanadian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

if you are trying to learn the champ then whatever. however trying a new build with your main champ to me is effin ****. like seeing a guy with 100+wins with kat get 20+kills cause he wanted to "try" AP build, with mejai of course.
you should note that i've gone mid twice with olaf and DOMINATED. great pushing skills with the axe, W spell takes towers down fast with no items and gives you lifesteal.
Olaf + clarity = axe alll day

Zanoni

06-28-2010

It is not wrong or bad form. Practice games are practice games. You came to practice, and if others were getting stomped by you then that's their problem.

Edit:

You don't even need to practice in a practice game. You could just play a practice game to unload or you can even play practice games seriously. The only exception is when the title says something like "play a champion you've never played before" and you use your main. Then you might get yelled at.