Annie Tibbers a Q?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpengeist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

So, I've heard many things about old old old Annie having Tibbers as her Q, and Disintigrate as her R, but because Tibbers was a much cooler spell riot changed it to her ult, and made disintigrate her Q.

Is this true, and if so, what were the numbers/how did this work?

Just curious, as I'm an annie fan

Arfoire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2010

No.

Excludee

06-28-2010

Well you see, once upon a time, Annie was super ridiculous. I think this was back in beta when Urf was actually playable for a little while. You see, Annie was able to summon tibbers about every 10 seconds and he'd only last for about 5. Tibbers did roughly the same damage as Disintegrate, and he would walk around with aura damage for a little while. He was more or less the same but weaker.

What was really scary was Disintegrate. It was litterally Primordial Burst on steroids. She would shoot it at you and do upwards of 1000 damage, and instantly regain all of her mana back if it killed you. She could spam this like crazy because Zilean would always be there to rewind it for her, and she could pretty much go walking through entire teams. It was awful, you have no idea. She made the old Twisted Fate look like Evelynn.

So basically Riot said "this is stupid, we cant have someone this OP in our game". So they decided to swap the two spells, adjust the numbers and call it a day. This took two months to release, and Annie was considered a monster of characters ever to be put into a video game. To this day, i have nightmares of the dark ages where little girls threw themselves at old men wielding fires of ten thousand passions. Those days................ will scar my mind forever..........

forever.......

Alpengeist

06-28-2010

Is this true^?

Makarray

06-28-2010

the above poster is accurate to the exact detail, and Zilean got his rewind changed to only target himself during the same patch

Decendt

06-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordScar View Post
the above poster is accurate to the exact detail, and Zilean got his rewind changed to only target himself during the same patch
'Tis a day we may only speak of... but never live again.