ARAB Dominion is taking over ARAMS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pantazi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2011

bump

Mrparpal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

I love ARAB you deserve a table too flip

┬─┬ノ( _ ノ)

Brackhar

Features Designer

12-05-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Seems like a pretty fun diversion.

Javin

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPNGBOBSQRPIMP View Post
Yes we have all had many hours having some good ol aram matches. Well the time to move on has come. ARAB All random all bot dominion is where its at. Unlike most of you think matches last about 20-35 minutes. Here are some other diffrences.

ARAB isnt expanding fast enough!! I thought it was catching on a couple weeks ago but ive been seeing so many ARAMs still and a large lack of ARABs this week. Its sometime hard during the day just to get one going...

ARAB! Ranked ARAB. Do it.

Dessim8

12-05-2011

I'm mostly annoyed there isnt any ADAB, All Draft All Bot. There's ADAM, so why noy?

Javin

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessim8 View Post
I'm mostly annoyed there isnt any ADAB, All Draft All Bot. There's ADAM, so why noy?
If you host, they will come.

But I'd wait for ARAB to get rolling first

What I'm enjoying is the fast action. It's like everything I thought Dominion was going to be but better

Rapid, Multiple teamfights that are VERY unlikely to cause hard snowball = lots of fun

GunnaGitcha

12-05-2011

SO much fun. I've played countless ARAMs and I must say this is way better (until the other team raged and started capping other points) Ended in a surrender. A quadra, few triples and countless doubles.

Rippedface

12-06-2011

I was thinking of something similar but All Random, All Top. Each side takes their bottom then heads to take top. Each side has a health-pack if it is needed and all you need to do is take the one on top to start ticking away nexus health. The rest of the ARAM rules apply minus the speed buff.

The good thing about this is if one side takes the top, you then get minions to help push it back to your side but until that happens, it is free fighting over the turret.

Asif25

12-06-2011

play arac all random all center
only in dominion custom game

same rules as arab except u cant get capture points or stay in lane

ShenanigansOKeef

12-06-2011

I have joined the ARAB chat many times but have yet to see enough people in there for a game :\ I really want to play!