What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagarys

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[Assassin's Creed: Revelations in 00:00:43

I'm going to post during the day, but don't expect anything after I pick it up tomorrow afternoon :3]]
Saint's Row 3 as well. Way too many awesome games coming out all at once...

Soupcup

11-14-2011

[[I decided, "Well ****. Since Reich posted his, I'll post this thing."

I've been making this character up since a few days before chapter four came out. It's a little sub-character to occupy me in my free time, when I'm not doing anything with Soupcup, and, it's fun! Here ya go!]]

Vincent, the prisoner.

In the city of Parrotopia was a prison. It's dark cells reserved for some of the worst criminals. Some were murderers, some were just tough people to catch. Vincent, however, fell in the latter. This prison, known as Parrotopia Bay Prison. Otherwise called "The Bay." This was perhaps one of the only places that weren't beautiful like the outside world. It was heavily guarded and secured with strong men. There were even some magi as well. All this to keep either the strongest men down, or the sneakiest, fastest and most slippery individuals locked away from the public.

Today there was a new prisoner in the Bay. Shackled, he was brought inside the massive steel gates of the prison. They probably stood a good 30 feet tall. The actual prison itself was just as tall. The grass on the ouside was lush, preserved. The only thing that would ruin the scene was the massive amounts of guards. They always gathered like this whenever a new inmate came by. To see what they're keeping away from the citizens. The sun was bright on this day, and Vincent could see the full adornment of the guards. The warriors wore heavy steel armor. On the right shoulder bore the emblem of the Iron Solari. Feathers streamed along the shoulder pads as well. Their armor was a white color with crimson on the edge of every intricate piece. They were very well crafted and a marvel to behold. The magi wore robes with similar patterns. The only difference was the emblem stood on their right breast.

Vincent looked up towards the sun. "Well, looks like I won't be seeing you for awhile. Bye-bye sunshine!" He said smiling. The guard on his left hit him in the back. "Guess I can't smile." He was then dragged forward with good force to get him to go their pace again. Vincent himself was in a worn condition. His black cothing torn and covered in dirt. His white hair messy and his face minorly bruised. He had just recently been caught for the first time and judged to serve the rest of his life in the Bay. Vincent didn't care though.

Vincent was finally led inside, through giant wooden doors. He was confused as to why they were so big and just assumed they get some large prisoners every now and then. The inside of the place was just as beautiful as the outside. The torchlit walls glimmered softly, the crimson paint beautifully going along with the golden adornments on the walls. Vincent was rushed faster, so he then couldn't much appreciate the work. Soon they reached a steel door. It was more like a vault. The door opened wide, and revealed that it was a foot thick as well. "Nice door!" Vincent thought quickly. The guards at his shackled sides pulled him down the stairs and into a corridor. He looked to his right and saw a man taking his two swords into a room labeled "EVIDENCE." Vincent hated others touching his swords. They were a part of him in their own way. He was pulled along. This part of the prison was atrocious. The stone walls were shining from moisture. Slimy, and torchlit. There were dents in the ground that Vincent would almost trip over.

He was led down the large corridor and down yet another flight of stairs. He had no idea where he was going. The stairs just went further and further on down. "Now I know why these guards are always so angry... Having to take people down 50 million flights." Vincent thought. He was quickly dragged through the first wing of prisoners. He saw ones that were tall, muscular, and very angry as well. He also saw smaller ones that looked fragile. There were even some who were nearly dead in their cells. Vincent didn't want to be in these cells. Luckily for him, he wouldn't be. The cells here were just the more lighter prisoners. The ones that still deserved to be in the Bay, but weren't deserving enough to be put in the extreme lock up. That's the bad news: Vincent is going to the latter.

As Vincent was pulled down the corridors, he was lead to a hallway which had many doors widely spaced apart. Each door made out of thick iron. Vincent was lead down another passage, and came into a new room which had his cell at the end of it. The guards opened the cell, which was lined with thick iron bars, but it was open enough so the guards could see him wherever he was inside of it. The guards took off the shackles and threw him in. Vincent landed hard on the cold stone floor. He got up and rubbed his wrists and stretched after the cell door was slammed shut.

Of the several guards that dragged Vincent down there, only one remained. Before the most decorated guard, obviously a captain, had left, he said to the other guard,

"Keep watch on this man at all times. If anything is to happen, hit the switch over there. It will alert us and we will be down here in a heartbeat."

The guard replied quickly, "Yes sir!"

Vincent looked around his cell as the Captain left. The cell was somewhat tall and there was at least a bed for him. Though his toilet was a mere bucket, he didn't truly mind it. He sighed loudly, but smiled right after as he said,

"You know, this could be a, kind of, decent place! I like its acoustics!"

"Hold your tongue, prisoner." The guard retorted.

Ignoring the command, Vincent said, "Well, we're both kind of stuck down here. I'm in the cell, you're... Watching me all the time. Might be nice to say hi to eachother."

"Not interested." The guard said annoyed.

"So what exactly was I thrown in here for? During the trial I heard a pretty nice chorus outside and wasn't paying attention."

The guard sighed loudly as he then said, "You're a theif, a--"

"I prefer to be called a 'survivor'. I get what I need, to live!"

"You stole goods from countless individuals, and injured many Parrotopian guards. Even on caravans you did the same."

"To be fair, guard, they started it. They came at me! All I simply wanted was some food or maybe some water. Yet they insisted on fighting me."

"You stole. You also gave reason to believe in your connection to over 20 murders. THAT'S why you were sent here, scum."

"Now now, guard. I don't kill people. But I guess I can't change your mind. Ah well."

The guard simply didn't answer. After noticing the response was final, Vincent shrugged and sat in a chair in the cell. He began to tap his fingers lightly agains the armrest, as some time passed. He looked around the cold cell, seeing nothing but stone everywhere. Surprisingly, there weren't any rats around. He figured there would be some. After another moment of him tapping his fingers, he looked towards the guard once more, smiled and said,

"So. What's your favorite music?"

Epicn00b

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleiphner View Post
(( I'm just going to crush Sebastian the Frog's head so he stops interacting with my character. Then I'm going to throw Epicn00b off of the ship because I hate him.))
[[Why the hate?]]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulciscendi View Post
[[You are not allowed to throw Epicn00b off until both Phalon and I are present. Then we will help you.]]
[[WHY THE HATE? And don't give me "haters gonna hate," cause that's not an excuse, because it itself begs the question "WHY THE HATE?"]]

BuddhistDuelist

11-14-2011

((Poor EpicNoob. Going to post in the morning ... probably ... maybe. Considering making a new character, not sure though ...
EDIT: Shen'd, cookies for anyone who saw it.))

Eclipse Apostle

11-14-2011

((I admit, this could be considered a key point. Should Sagarys request it, I will change this post.))

I went to them, one by one. We were to gather in the courtyard, for Lord Morello's glorious return. The expressions on their faces ranged from impassive to fearful, yet all obeyed. New guards, their faces not yet gaunt, their eyes still bright with the hopes of buffs from their dark master, lined up alongside the grizzled, wiry guards, the men who had survived the nerfs and tasted the Keep's floor at Morello's feet. All men were foresworn here, to see Morello's desires to the end.

As Zileas had explained, this was the end for them. The men had scarcely settled in the courtyard before the purple minions began to fill it. They showed no obvious hostilities, just kept coming in, until there was barely room to move an elbow. Zileas had told me it was to come to me. I was Commander hopeful, and the minions, though mainly constructs, still needed to learn that my word would be law from here on. They had been told to obey, and I would show them my resolve to serve Zileas as faithfully as they.

I came to the oldest of the men, one who had coached me through the thick and thin of my initial days here. Rare was the case when a person smiled in these halls, but this one was as casual as a peasant on a farm, whistling tunes and generally being a spirited man whose good nature did wonders for morale. His would be the life that meant the most, his death a clear message to all gathered. I took no time for pleasantries, nor did I return his easy grin as I approached, the minions shoving aside to clear my path. The nerfbat sheathe of my sword had been discarded in preparation for this time.

I paced forward and drove my blade parallel to his gut, jacking the hilt against his hip bone, before tearing the teeth back forcefully. The jagged opening on his front took all of the man's attention, and I turned and stepped back along the path of minions while his intestines stained the ground. Just before the arch to the courtyard, I turned back to smile at my bewildered former allies, and "Kill them," I ordered the minions warmly. As hammers began to crash against flesh I left the scene, heading to the great gates of the Black Keep. I would wait there, should any guards escape the massacre.

I told myself I felt bad. I told myself I was remorseful, and that the killing was only a means, that I would repent later. I recounted each man's name to myself, that I could build a monument to their sacrifice and all would remember them. The lies echoed throughout my head, and the sun on my chest blazed.

Valkyrie Lead

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse Apostle View Post
Awesome badassery.
[[I will put our plans into action then, seeing as we finally have time. i'll try to get a post out soon but i'm going to be busy this week so don't count on alot yet. also, do you know what page of the last chapter your post was on?]]

Eclipse Apostle

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
[[I will put our plans into action then, seeing as we finally have time. i'll try to get a post out soon but i'm going to be busy this week so don't count on alot yet. also, do you know what page of the last chapter your post was on?]]
((EDIT: Alright, page 17. I haven't been very active.))

Phalonax

11-15-2011

[[I'm workin on a post, but it'll take some time here.
Also, I'm workin on another character. And lets just say said character involves the little voice inside my head...
Edit: -stares at new Vlad skin- What was I doin again? Oh, right, new post.
Um, anyone got at least 1820 RP they can spare?]]

Valkyrie Lead

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse Apostle View Post
((EDIT: Alright, page 17. I haven't been very active.))
[[Alright, I'll get working on a post sooner or later. not garunteeing today, and it also depends on what other people need from Valk, as well as Iron. I'll to get something cooking soon.]]

Sandviper

11-15-2011

[[Im waiting for events to transpire on the ship to make any legit posts, but I just want to point out, if Im not mistaken, Morello buffed Kogmaw to escape...but he never nerfed said buff. So in a way, he just unknowingly helped us.]]