What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irongrinder

11-14-2011

((I only just discovered this, and it's gettin pretty late. I'm reserving this space for later.))

Epicn00b

11-14-2011

Inside the Albion

The medical vehicle that Minor with Car picked up Epicn00b and Kelso with has landed inside the Albion, because Minor with Car feared that Epicn00b's injuries were severe. Of course, because of the random "change-of-plans," Minor with Car had to dress up as doctors, while Epicn00b himself was covered in a white cloth. With little to no options, Minor with Car and Kelso had to take Epicn00b to the most quiet corner they could possibly find. Now, closer inspection on Epicn00b showed that injuries appeared minimal; he was thrown into some sort of unconscious state, until....

"Ugh....." Epicn00b moaned.
"Master n00b! You're awake!" Replied Minor with Car. Kelso stood there and stayed silent.
Epicn00b replied: "I just had the most.....awkward of dreams. You were there *points to Minor with Car*, and you were there...*points to Kelso*"
"What was it about, master n00b?"
"I dreamt that I was attempting to wingclip some sap on the ground, but crashed the N00btanic while doing it. I then had to get rescued by Kelso and you, but Kelso did 99% of the work."
"Uh, how was it?"
"It was TERRIBLE! It felt so real, and the pain i felt- URRRGH!"
Epicn00b tried getting up, but a pain in his chest that he just discovered cause him to lay back down.
"Master N00b! You shouldn't move! You haven't recovered yet!"
"You mean that was.....oh my god....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Epicn00b screamed. His "No" would have lasted for 30 minutes straight until Kelso had to intervene.
"Ugh, you're right. Should try to preserve my strength. By the way, why you shut me up? Some one sleeping nearby?"
Minor with Car then explained the situation. He told Epicn00b that somehow, Kelso got him and himself as far away from the N00btanic after it crashed, because of the toxic fumes that were coming out. He then mentioned how Minor with Car got them up here: he tried to ask some of the medics if they would come to his aid, and responded "Why should we help you rescue him? He almost got everyone killed. No way. Epicn00b, and his faction, is a thr--" before Minor with Car said he had to knock them out and hijack the medical airship to be able to pick them up, since a ROFLcopter was too small. They had since flown into the Albion because the medical airship did not have any medical tools to use. And, because of the LoN's actions, they had to go undercover.
Epicn00b understood the situation well, but he noticed there was a problem.
"Minor with Car, how in hell am I supposed to get healed if neither of you aren't really doctors and the medical bay appears to be on the other side of the Albion?"
Heads turned. Then Kelso spoke.
"I will retrieve what is nessessary for your health, Epicn00b." He took his hood and pulled it over his head. "Stay here until I get back."

((Insert RP moment for Irongrinder))

Wolfie Night

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
((Interesting... Very interesting... This is certainly a development that I wouldn't have seen coming this soon. I guess the next step I need to take would be to regroup with my superiors. Any chance that we can do that soon Wolfie? Then after that we'll need to talk to IronStylus, or is it Valkyrie rp'ing for him? Either way, we'll need to make it happen.))
(Yes regrouping would be good, just that we would need to either be A. back at base, or B. in the same copter together)

Mr T Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie Night View Post
(Yes regrouping would be good, just that we would need to either be A. back at base, or B. in the same copter together)
((Well, considering that right now, Bob, Gyf (sp?), and I are currently inbound for the Albion, I figured the docking bay would be our meeting ground. Let's face it, everyone would be in a bit of a shock to see Under show up out of the blue, right? Need moar drama and cowbell!))

Epicn00b

11-14-2011

[[Lol. Somebody instantly downvoted Irongrinder, and it wasn't a story post. Imagine the look on his face when he sees it....]]
[[EDIT: He's not the only one. Somebody out there doesn't like the Legion of n00b. I'm going to take a wild guess as to why this guy doesn't like us:
PENlS envy]]
[[People are downvoting this: let me say this. We USED to have -1 votes on us]]

Phalonax

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[Lol. Somebody instantly downvoted Irongrinder, and it wasn't a story post. Imagine the look on his face when he sees it....]]
[[Like I said before: haters gonna hate.]]

Vacus

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((Ah, Vacus! Any chance I can regroup with you? I'm at the southern wall of the Nikastle.))
(( Absolutely. I was just standing back and watching the Reich fight, so now that it's over and the castle is collapsed I was planning to go over there and look for you/Morello.

If you want, you can write in me mysteriously appearing (by which I mean walking over), or I can write a post about it tomorrow when I have time.))

Phalonax

11-14-2011

[[Unless someone else wants to do it, which they are free to do, I'll have our transport arrive on the Albion on my next post, which I will post tomorrow because I am about to pass out...]]

Wolfie Night

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr T Virus View Post
((Well, considering that right now, Bob, Gyf (sp?), and I are currently inbound for the Albion, I figured the docking bay would be our meeting ground. Let's face it, everyone would be in a bit of a shock to see Under show up out of the blue, right? Need moar drama and cowbell!))
(That works well, yes. not only that but the reappearance of Bob. lol nice cowbell reference btw)

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalonax View Post
[[Unless someone else wants to do it, which they are free to do, I'll have our transport arrive on the Albion on my next post, which I will post tomorrow because I am about to pass out...]]
[[Please do, and I'll take your lead depending on what your character does.]]