Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters 68 .

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soupcup

11-14-2011

Quote:
Reichsmann:
((Now then, time to get ready for my post. Oh yes.))

[[Awh **** Reichy's back.;(]]

Evarok

11-14-2011

((Remember, guys, profiles go here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1475221))

Kaiden

11-14-2011

Quote:
Ulciscendi:
[[I think this is supposed to pick up immediately where we left off in Chapter 4.

That said, I really hope the NMR votes for an alliance with the IsC. I would absolutely love the opportunity to work with Msyk.]]

[[That sucks immensely for me, because it literally leaves me with nothing to do :/]]

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Kaiden:
[[That sucks immensely for me, because it literally leaves me with nothing to do :/]]

[[I think we'll all fast-forward a bit, since so many of us are travelling/unconscious. Everyone, upvote if you can agree to this.]]

Phalonax

11-14-2011

Quote:
Ulciscendi:
[[I think this is supposed to pick up immediately where we left off in Chapter 4.

That said, I really hope the NMR votes for an alliance with the IsC. I would absolutely love the opportunity to work with Msyk.]]

[[Well I wanna cut Morello into pieces, take those pieces to Zilean so he can put them back together and then cut him down again.]]

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Phalonax:
[[Well I wanna cut Morello into pieces, take those pieces to Zilean so he can put them back together and then cut him down again.]]

[[*wince* Accidentally downvoted. Someone upvote to counter. I really need to be more careful with my clicks.]]

[[Edit: Thank you, whoever upvoted.]]

Satan Cthulhu

11-14-2011

I like reading this, keep going!

EDIT: What are the parentheses around the words, I've never done RP or stuff like that, only fanfictions... lol <~ Newbie

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
Sonata of Light:
I like reading this, keep going!

[[Oh, hello there! We'll get back to the RP, we just need to work a few things out before we really get started into it.]]

xMsyk

11-14-2011

Quote:
Ulciscendi:

((I'm flattered. Seriously.))

*Shuffles a metaphorical deck*

((I won't be doing any posts or vote tonight. To many things changed at a fast pace. I need to ponder over it, and play many new cards. I may have to throw a few aces in the hole, this is... really twisted. I like it.

I do vote for a fastforward. Im eager to see Reich's plan, and sorry dude for making you wait. But I need to consider courses of actions. See you all tomorrow. ))

((EDIT: Sagarys, any way that my character(s) can be made aware of where is Morello ATM and/or talk to him?))

FearTheSkorpion

11-14-2011

Quote:
xMsyk:
((I'm flattered. Seriously.))

*Shuffles a metaphorical deck*

((I won't be doing any posts or vote tonight. To many things changed at a fast pace. I need to ponder over it, and play many new cards. I may have to throw a few aces in the hole, this is... really twisted. I like it.

I do vote for a fastforward. Im eager to see Reich's plan, and sorry dude for making you wait. But I need to consider courses of actions. See you all tomorrow. ))

[[I expected nothing else. I won't be posting just yet either. I need either Phalon to do something or our transport to arrive at the Albion before I have anything of importance to handle.]]