What happens next?

[NMR] Find Morello and regroup. Now we have to fight on two fronts! 20 29.41%
[NMR] Seek peace with the IsC for now. Zileas is the greater threat. 12 17.65%
[IsC] Locate Morello. He still has Leona. He must be brought to justice. 37 54.41%
[IsC] Morello's forces are thwarted. Seek an alliance with the Dark Lord. Use him to get Leona. 10 14.71%
[LoN] Join the IsC. Do as they command. 9 13.24%
[LoN] Go rogue. Hunt down Morello. 18 26.47%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... somberly in the wake of battle... 13 19.12%
[The Knights Who Drink Tea] Drink Tea... triumphantly in the wake of battle!!! 23 33.82%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Find and destroy Morello for his insolence! 20 29.41%
[The Anti-Fun Agenda] Forget Morello. We have other plans! 10 14.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

[Community Event] The Riot War - Chapter 5 - Yes, I Am Mad, Bro...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marshallis Lodgium

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie Lead View Post
[[Let's see... Phal stabbed a guard, there was someone attacking my guards demanding to be let fight, Marshallis terrorizing parrotopia, Grinder killing a solari soldier, i got shot by Baron's turrets, Flamell attacking Leona... and now someone killing officers while tryign to find someone to talk to about helping. seriosuly. wtf? -.-]]
((I'd like to point out that I did little more than summon a couple of people whose radiant aura caused the guards to not want to attack. Well, that and I removed one of their weapons from existence when they tried to kill me. Pretty benign, considering. Need I remind you that *you* were the one who gave the order to have one of them killed, hmm? That being said, it does seem rather silly how often things like that have happened. Perhaps it's because that's an easy way to make an impression and gain a bit of leverage.))

Valkyrie Lead

11-15-2011

Valkyrie Lead, Grand Marshal of the Iron Solari

The Grand Marshal turned at the sound of his name. An armored bear came lumbering out of the crowd of soldiers that had formed, the murmurs about the minion still bouncing around the Hangar Bay. He recognized the Bear from the Palace in Parrotopia. He was the emissary who had returned with Flamell, Spades if his memory served him correctly.

"Knight of Spades, correct?" The Grand Marshal said, hoping he wasn't addressing the emisarry with the wrong title.

"Yes, Grand Marshal." The Bear from the Brother hood said, nodding.

"What seems to be the problem?" The Grand Marshal said, frowning as he followed the bear through the crowded Hangar.

Valkyrie Lead

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[I dunno when I should make another story post. Granted, I was going to make all hell break loose in it (Minor with Car is mistaken for a trained nurse), but I'm going to wait on Wolfie Night this time. At least he (she?) posts on time (most of the time)]]

[[Somebody is stalking me. You can tell by the downvote. What did I do wrong?]]
[[she.]]

Epicn00b

11-15-2011

Quote:
[[she.]]
[[How do YOU know? No really. (INB4 -2)]]
[[Wow, I'm psychic!.....NOT]]

BuddhistDuelist

11-15-2011

Quote:
Valkyrie Lead, Grand Marshal of the Iron Solari

The Grand Marshal turned at the sound of his name. An armored bear came lumbering out of the crowd of soldiers that had formed, the murmurs about the minion still bouncing around the Hangar Bay. He recognized the Bear from the Palace in Parrotopia. He was the emissary who had returned with Flamell, Spades if his memory served him correctly.

"Knight of Spades, correct?" The Grand Marshal said, hoping he wasn't addressing the emisarry with the wrong title.

"Yes, Grand Marshal." The Bear from the Brother hood said, nodding.

"What seems to be the problem?" The Grand Marshal said, frowning as he followed the bear through the crowded Hangar.
Knight of Spades: Warrior of the Brotherhood
I'm not sure I completely understand it myself. I think you better come with me," he said. He led the Grand Marshel back to the group.
"This man," Spades said, nodding at the unconscious mercenary leader (forgot how to spell your name >.>), "Claims that this woman, Phalon I believe it was, is in fact a Blood Reaper."

((Have to go away for a bit, at least I got to set up my chaos XD))

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordvogalus View Post
((Yay my first real character post. If you didn't catch my profile last chapter its up on the "Riot War character profiles thread".))

So far, so good. Redaxe thought as they slipped through the upper decks of the Albion. The Iron Solari uniform they had "borrowed" on the transport ship coupled with a little magic had served as the perfect disguise. Now they needed to find someone important to offer their services to. They moved into an officers lounge, but there were only two junior COs sitting at the table. One of them glanced up, and from the look of shock and fear on his face Redaxe could tell their disguise had somehow been penetrated, probably by the large amulet the man wore. Unfortunately, at this decisive moment their orc half overode the mind-link, and with a savage roar they charged foward, throwing one officer out the window and smashing the other's skull in. The mind-link reached equilibrium just as a group of soldiers burst into the room. They phase shifted and dropped through the floor before the men could react. This is going well...
After retreating back to the air vents, Slurble continued explore the massive maze of ducts that spread throughout the Albion. As it made his way down one particularly long horizontal shaft, it was confronted by a rather large creature passing through the duct in front of him. Startled, it fell backwards onto another loose grating and fell through. This time it increased it's surface tension in an attempt to bounce back up through the now open grate. Having never tried this before, however, it made it's surface tension a little too high. This, combined with the unlikely happenstance of an angled panel being right below the grate, caused Slurble to fly around the room, bouncing off every surface.

Slurble had never had this much fun.

After bouncing out the door, into the hallway, and back into an adjacent room, it decided that was enough for now and became sticky again. Unfortunately, the next surface it collided with was the diamond on top of Redaxe's staff.

Phalonax

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightOfSpades View Post
Knight of Spades: Warrior of the Brotherhood
I'm not sure I completely understand it myself. I think you better come with me," he said. He led the Grand Marshel back to the group.
"This man," Spades said, nodding at the unconscious mercenary leader (forgot how to spell your name >.>), "Claims that this woman, Phalon I believe it was, is in fact a Blood Reaper."

((Have to go away for a bit, at least I got to set up my chaos XD))
Phalonax 'Phalon' Valeion, Vladimist Blood Reaper and Iron Solari...-deep breath-...

The bear had left for a moment, then came back with a familiar man. One Phalon knew all too well.

"Ah. Grand Marshal. We meet again."

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicn00b View Post
[[How do YOU know? No really. (INB4 -2)]]
((Umm, she said so?

Unrelated question: what kind of name is "Minor with Car"? Or is it a title? Is he an underage human with an automobile?))

xMsyk

11-15-2011

((Valk, once you fix all your internal problems, I'm gonna to have meet you IC too. And I don't plan on killing you {jeezs, at least the enemy doesn't plan on killing you}. Cooking up my next big WoT. I hope you don't mind that I use you a bit Vacus.))

Vacus

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
((Valk, once you fix all your internal problems, I'm gonna to have meet you IC too. And I don't plan on killing you {jeezs, at least the enemy doesn't plan on killing you}. Cooking up my next big WoT. I hope you don't mind that I use you a bit Vacus.))
(( Go nuts. I won't have a lot of free time this week, so if it seems like I should be doing something but am not around to post, feel free to have me do something.))