Do you still play as Twisted Fate, and do you think Double Carding should be fixed?

Yes I play him, and no it shouldnt be fixed. 6 5.13%
Yes I play him, and yes it should be fixed. 31 26.50%
No, I dont play him, and no it shouldnt be fixed. 5 4.27%
No, I dont play him, and yes it should be fixed. 75 64.10%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Broken Fate: Double Card Grievances/CounterStrats

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkening

09-30-2009

Before Twisted Fate was struck with the overpowering bug known as double carding, he was one of my favorite heroes to play. Tonight I have had a series of frustratingly impossible games in which a double carding Twisted Fate decided the outcome. Post here anything you have to say about the subject, be it a small thought or a novel, and angry letter or a counter strategy. Hopefully Riot will see the distress it is causing and fix it soon.

Vangu

09-30-2009

I assume next patch will fix the problem. Other then it is very cheap and people knowingly pick CM to abuse the bug annoys me.

I had one guy say he picked the champion to get more information on it..and the whole game he was double carding. I told him Riot knows about it and knows how it works so no need to do it. Some people just like to abuse OP champions as we saw with Jax and Trist. People complain that after they were fixed (its not a nerf if it is justified) no one hardly plays them anymore. This is true but not because they became underpowered it is becuase half the people only played the champion because it was OP.

Darkening

09-30-2009

I quite agree with that statement, just because a hero drops in popularity doesn't mean he's unplayable

Drastone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

Heh heh, twisted fate got hit by a...
twisted fate
lol Sorry I couldn't resist.

Honestly any time I've seen him I haven't had an issue but I play a spam corki so I guess that doesn't count. Get some ranged disablers and take him down is the best bet, he doesn't have alot of HP

DryPenguin

09-30-2009

The assumption that people only play Twisted Fate because of the exploit is just sour grapes whining IMO.

He is a fun champ, and it sucks that he has a bug like that, deal with it. It will be fixed. We KNOW it will be fixed.

Schn

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DryPenguin View Post
The assumption that people only play Twisted Fate because of the exploit is just sour grapes whining IMO.
I'd say it's legitimate whining. People would also be whining if Karthus could double ulti.

Quote:
He is a fun champ, and it sucks that he has a bug like that, deal with it. It will be fixed. We KNOW it will be fixed.
Obviously it will be fixed. The problem is that currently people pick him all the time to grief with him purely because of the bug.

Daikaze

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drastone View Post
Heh heh, twisted fate got hit by a...
twisted fate
lol Sorry I couldn't resist.
No need to apologize... it was all in the cards.

Vanir

09-30-2009

If it is not working as attend. Then it should be fix.

NoirReverie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2009

I'll probably sound like I'm defending double carding (and I'm not, for your information), but Twisted Fate is still a very squishy champion, and if you can take him out early in a fight then his broken cards shouldn't be an issue.

That said, I do hope they will fix the bug and stop all the whining I've been hearing in games lately. I haven't played Twisted Fate in a while, although he used to be one of my favorite champions. Maybe I'll pick him up again when people will stop complaining about him.

caution

09-30-2009

Most of the people who are complaining are running round with heroes that do massive damage in less time and are not as squishy, but its ok cause theyre 'legit'.

I havnt seen CM used much even with double gold bug because even with it hes still behind the flavour of the month champions in terms of burst/sustained dps.