Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Favorite Unconventional Builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KanyeMane

11-14-2011

Lately i've just been playing dominion casually, experimenting with various unconventional builds.

Of the ones I've tried, so far Aspeed/proc build has to be my fav. I know this build has been done many times with Kog or Teemo, it feels much different on a melee. Although I know this build probably wouldn't yield much success in SR, In Dominion it far exceeded my expectations.

see screenshot of pwnage using this build as WW, I do realize its not THAT unusual of a build, but still, as you can see, even the single game were I was not top 3, I was still 11-3 (not that it's that important) .

I imagine this same build would work well for some others too .. Cho.. Skarner.. Kass.. Shyvana.. irelia all come to mind.

anyways I was just looking for ideas of builds similar to this.. it's always fun to be successful when playing something out of the norm.