[] Kassadin > You. No Exceptions []

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Graveman

11-14-2011

The amount of egotistical boasts is going to make my head explode.

For the love of Odin, he's great, but not a god.

Even the mighty Kassadin falls from his throne sometimes.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

kassadin has no sustained damage and he is pretty weak before 6. if your team can't follow up his burst he's pretty bad and can't fit into every team comp. he works best with a few tanky champions backing him up so he can kite people around, or if the other team picks something stupid like corki+ezreal(I've seen it. and picked kass)

Vydelar

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovas View Post
I wipe whole minion waves at lvl 9 with my E.
"MR+Sustain" against a "stick'n'move" assasin...BAHAHAHAHAH!

And, honestly, who do you think can out-bot kass? I'm quivering in anticipation for your response
Graves, Nasus, Cassiopeia, Soraka built heavy mr defensive, AP focused Heimer... To be blunt, you won't be able to get to 9 before your tower is neutralized. There's lots of champions that'd melt Kassadin bottom, because they don't have to play your assassin game, and can easily outpush your build. Kassadin does not have the tools to stop a strong push, reguardless of what you say.

(Lovely runepage you have there by the way with 1.0 gold/10, 8.51 cdr% and 12% crit chance)

Alvinheimer

11-14-2011

OP is right. Once you get RoA you become extremely mobile, and once you get Rabadons you become extremely deadly. And yes, Kassadin is a very good bot laner. I saw a few people citing that his "E is dependent on other champs" while this is true, the only champ who can push a lane without using abilities is singed, and singed will never be able to push kass out of lane, just push him to his turret.

And since early game advantages aren't game breaking in Dominion, Kassadin could lose bot all he wants in the first 10 minutes of the game and completely dominate anybody in the last 10 minutes.

Tale Feather

11-14-2011

It's not Kassadin.

It's the fact that most people don't build defense against AP in an AD centric game, so it tilts the stats in Kassadin's favor.

Merc Boots and Wits End tend to cut the strength out of his burst(if you're a carry) and he can't sustain any length of fight without flee tactics. He's reliant on his flash move(Often + Flash itself) to save himself after, which isn't guaranteed even then.

And as stated before, he can easily be out-pushed.

So it isn't necessarily that Kassidin himself is super-powered so much as he's good against the current Meta.

Stimuz

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
kassadin has no sustained damage and he is pretty weak before 6. if your team can't follow up his burst he's pretty bad and can't fit into every team comp. he works best with a few tanky champions backing him up so he can kite people around, or if the other team picks something stupid like corki+ezreal(I've seen it. and picked kass)
wat? his passive gives him stupid aspd.

Elealar

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tale Feather View Post
It's not Kassadin.

It's the fact that most people don't build defense against AP in an AD centric game, so it tilts the stats in Kassadin's favor.

Merc Boots and Wits End tend to cut the strength out of his burst(if you're a carry) and he can't sustain any length of fight without flee tactics. He's reliant on his flash move(Often + Flash itself) to save himself after, which isn't guaranteed even then.

And as stated before, he can easily be out-pushed.

So it isn't necessarily that Kassidin himself is super-powered so much as he's good against the current Meta.
Kassadin fights through resistances just fine. I win about 80%-90% of my Kassadin games and I've faced teams that stack MR with me being the only real magic damage source on our team and I'm still killing more efficiently than anyone else on my team (this happens a lot even if you're not the biggest damage source since Kassadin is visible and annoying so people are more like to build against him than the less obvious targets). All that means is you build Voidstaff earlier (which incidentally allows you to skip Sorcs and get a tad tankier to probably win out on any damage trades you do). Like this here game with 3.5 AD damage sources and 1.5 Magic sources on our team and enemy team building only HP and MR for defensive stats:
Attachment 320645

Tho yeah, sufficient amounts of resistance means you can't one-shot ranged carries (Lichbane really helps there tho) which makes life hard since you probably die in 2-3 seconds to a correctly built carry even if you have solid resistances (I run Armor Yellows and MR-Lvl Blues on Kass in Dominion). Obviously getting Tenacity or QSS against him is also key since a big part of his key is delivering unrespondable blows with Riftwalk + Q + E (tho W + R stacks gives him solid damage for straight fights too; still nothing compared to actual carries of course so removing the CC and forcing him to a straight fight is a solid plan).

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimuz View Post
wat? his passive gives him stupid aspd.
and? kassadin isn't an AD champion

damiennava

11-14-2011

Add me

Stimuz

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
and? kassadin isn't an AD champion
Oh my bad, forgot they removed his W active a few patches ago.