Surrender Button

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Connides

Recruiter

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqdhd123 View Post
too many people surrender and give up before even attempting to make a comeback...... " OMG , they got firstblood" GG, SURRENDER AT 20 ..... like wtf........ cmon
it's worse when they leave right after they die from 1st blood. rage quit.

CyanideVii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

I htink riot should change it to where we still get the same ip when the other team surrenders.

B3st Renekton NA

11-16-2011

really i think its pathetic if a team gets dominated tht bad they deserve to get stomped ad they are tht bad

Thundurthize

11-17-2011

you get less xp if the team surrenders right before the nexus explodes??? (or surrenders in general)

GetOnMyMap

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCoffey View Post
No-one surrenders with someone who's 15-0 on their team

Why make **** up
Me and my friends were killing the enemy teams nexus after killing there whole team and surrendered. People do it all the time.

texasone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Battlefield View Post
once upon a time we where 60-20, and at the enemys nexus. we had a blood rush, a mad drive, to take it down. all of a sudden the camera pans to our nexus, which has been BDed by the enemy xin. no game is ever lost
love this quote "Suddenly as both nexus turrets go down on the purple team Master Yi in a zone he teleports to bottom lane where a massive minion barrage sits waiting for their master!

texasone1

11-18-2011

He then runs in front of his minions slash and dash mode to a downed inhibitor! With his large sword banging out a rhythm on the first Nexus turret "clank clank"! His team mates managing to fend off foes left and right! He then goes to the next nexus turret! "clank clank" He then adds a boost by highlandering it and wuju style! 4 hits turret down! 7 to 10 hits later game over! YI WIN YI WIN! hahahahahahaha

bounty Claws

11-18-2011

I have had that happen before... The other players are getting killed and 2-4 of your turrets are down but you are having a great game bottom or something then your team ether afk's on you or surrenders.... Its bs...

Craddlerobber69

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboRal View Post
So if the game was actually 0-50, but the enemy team decides not to end the game and just toy with you like jackasses and stand in front of your Nexus the whole game.

You wouldn't want to surrender?
If thy are yoing with me like this, their minions will kill our base very fast anyways. If i can kill their minions and they choose to let me live, my team will eventually farm enough to ace them and push back, possibly even wining. There is no such thing as a game you know you will lose. eventually, the winning team can get cocky or just tired of the game and they do some thing stupid. I have done this enough times to want a no surrender option at launch. i hate surrender and would very much like an option to have games that do not allow for it and to make a separate surrender-free queue.