i am very angry because the new masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

korce

11-15-2011

hi everyone i am the hong kong player in the us sever!
my english is not good so everyone please dont mind~~~
in last day our give is update to the new masteries~
i am very happy and go to try it~
when i see the masteries i just have sad,it is because where is the dodge???
i think everyone will know that we go to buy the yellow runes for ad carry /tank
we will choose two it is dodge and armor~
when i choose dodge it is because the old masteries have +dodge and running
i have use about820 X 9=7380IP
now the new masteries nothing dodge
than riot do you want to give back our player the ip??
because the dodge is not good now by this dodge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loctorak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

Yeah I'm glad I didn't spend the 7380IP on dodge runes like I was planning to before this patch. I'd rather spend it on MS or HP Quints.

G4M5T3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

I agree with you, though I don't use a lot of dodge runes/masteries myself, I do wonder what will become of champs like Jax without dodge in season 2. Along side the fact that there are many players, like you, who have spent plenty Ip on dodge runes. I believe some compensation is in order.

Dorsia

11-16-2011

that's the way the game goes... it's constantly changing. when they nerfed the health quints last year they didnt do a refund. if i buy a champ and the next week they nerf it im not entitled to a refund. maybe now that you cant get dodge from masteries, those runes are even more valuable on a char like jax

TehLove

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsia View Post
that's the way the game goes... it's constantly changing. when they nerfed the health quints last year they didnt do a refund. if i buy a champ and the next week they nerf it im not entitled to a refund. maybe now that you cant get dodge from masteries, those runes are even more valuable on a char like jax
Sivir, lul

Bobbinapples

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsia View Post
I think what you're missing in this case is that they are phasing dodge out of the game COMPLETELY. It's not a nerf, it's a flat out removal. It's like paying for a cell phone plan, just to have that particular provider disappear off the face of the earth the next day.

WoodnLeaguePanda

Senior Recruiter

11-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbinapples View Post
I think what you're missing in this case is that they are phasing dodge out of the game COMPLETELY. It's not a nerf, it's a flat out removal. It's like paying for a cell phone plan, just to have that particular provider disappear off the face of the earth the next day.
And if they do end up getting rid of dodge, they'll just revamp Jax's skill set in order to bring him back into LoL. But I agree that right now, Jax is very 'blah' to play..

CrippledUnicorn9

11-16-2011

I miss the speed boost after dodging the most. :-( I consider the new masteries to be a huge nerf for Jax.

vermomd

11-16-2011

I am not real fond of the new masteries either but sometimes you just have to get used to the changes. Jax, I find, is still a very playable champion in the correct hands.

Red Tsar

11-16-2011

Jax is still a boss just play a few games its nit much of a difference