Just dinged lv30 and immediately I regretted it...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dlysele

11-16-2011

As the title says, I regretted I dinged lv30. Because the first thing I find when I dinged lv30 is that people are absolute tra... excuse me, newbie, at the whole game.

I even saw a lv30 who does not even know what tower hug means. Feeding and feeding and continues to feed until he calls the rest of his team noobs and blame it on us as if it was our fault, then ragequit and people still refuses to /surrender.

But hey, I am not typing here to rage or flame or whatever. I do want a solution and needed help in this regard

Since I can't change what is set in stone. I just wanted to ask is there any ways to play with people, or whether, communicate with others who are less newbish? I am looking at some sort of medium here. Like pvp.net chat (which I receive no reply for hours on whatever I said) or may be some instant chatting service (eg. facebook or whatever)

I need these suggestions real bad or I am afraid I may invest the very little precious hobby time I have in the day for HoN.

iTower

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2011

play ranked and get high elo.

Montaque1

11-16-2011

if u are good eventually ur invisible normal elo will go up and ull see smarter ppl, generaly ppl who just got to 30 are bads so its normal, when u get more games you'll be Qed with ppl with more games as well
good luck in your future games

simon3211

11-17-2011

mabye report who feeds

LeSalauD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2011

I think you just got unlucky, at 30 the players are on average more experienced than those you would find pre-30.

Of course you will get lots of games with noobs and feeders, but that happens a lot below 30 too.

I guess the best thing you can do is either find people to Q with and be on skype/vent/etc with them or get to 1400+ elo.

DChead

11-19-2011

I was on a team w/ a level 30 brand who i **** you not got an infinity edge

Craddlerobber69

11-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrogamer921 View Post
I was on a team w/ a level 30 brand who i **** you not got an infinity edge
fyi, the only 2 items a brand needs are a void staff for magic pen and a rylais for the slow and hp. so a brand can, technically troll the enemy tram by getting some ad. granted, id prefer if he got some survivability instead but meh.