Every team in dominion ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wasabi Kitty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

"Dude, you don't get it ok? It doesn't matter that they held windmill for 10 minutes ok? We had the point right outside their spawn for THIRTY SECONDS"

Seriously, that happens every single game. The other team will have windmill, and you'll have 3 of your team rush bottom to try to take the point that's right outside their spawn.

Or, you have windmill. There's 4 enemies headed there. You ping and say "they're pushing to top"

And 3 of your team rush to take the point at bottom. You inevitably lose windmill, and don't get it back for another ten minutes. You hold their bottom point for 30 seconds and then lose it.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Gotta love it right

WaterD103

11-14-2011

Maybe you are the clueless guy.

Wasabi Kitty

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
You're right. Thank you for opening my eyes. I now realize that the point that takes them 2 seconds to reach instead of 30 is obviously much more difficult for them to defend/retake. I completely regret making this thread, and I wish I could downvote myself.

FDru

11-14-2011

ITT: low elo blind pick superstars single-handedly changin' the meta.

XaoGarrent

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
There's a time for grabbing (or at least attempting to) their bot or mid, and there are team comps that can hold the points outside their spawn for prolonged periods of time to great success.

This is not for every team. This is not meant to be done all the time. People seem to think it is, and that's the problem.

Tautochrone

11-14-2011

To be fair...there have been a few games that I have won because my team completely dominated their bottom cap point while 1 or 2 guys from the other team just camped out at Windmill for fear of losing it.

...but 98% of the time...I agree with the OP.

Kiddalee

11-14-2011

The reason you take bottom lane is to make the enemy team have to spend extra manpower taking it back. If you need three people to take bottom from one enemy, you're doing the opposite. Same with trying to actually hold said point until martyrdom, which only backfires.