champion info random pop out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xagex

11-14-2011

whenever i'm in game the champion info window always pop out randomly, and it always randomly pop out retreat ping on map saying that i signal everyone to retreat. I thought it was me accidently hitting "c". and "V"

I changed the keybinding of Champion Info screen to "Ctrl+c".and "ctrl+v" Yet the Champion Info screen kept popping up and retreat ping keep on spamming on map.

I tried to look for regularities. I found out that whenever i double clicked my mouse the champion info pops out,and i also randomly clicked retreat ping on map.

mhl333

03-24-2012

I have the same problem. Someone please help!!!

mhl333

03-24-2012

I have the same problem. Please help

mhl333

03-25-2012

bump

OTower

04-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xagex View Post
whenever i'm in game the champion info window always pop out randomly, and it always randomly pop out retreat ping on map saying that i signal everyone to retreat. I thought it was me accidently hitting "c". and "V"

I changed the keybinding of Champion Info screen to "Ctrl+c".and "ctrl+v" Yet the Champion Info screen kept popping up and retreat ping keep on spamming on map.

I tried to look for regularities. I found out that whenever i double clicked my mouse the champion info pops out,and i also randomly clicked retreat ping on map.
did you manage to fix it?
i have the same problem as well
thank you

OTower

04-08-2012

bump

Sionkun

08-14-2012

Same problem here. Anyway to fix it?

Daystars

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Same problem! I found that it pops up when you left click and drag towards the left near the bottom of the screen. Now I have to remember to drag it to the bottom of the screen before the game.

GGTyrant

02-25-2013

did u guys get it fixed? i have the same issue keeps bugging me

GGTyrant

02-25-2013

hey,,if any of u are chinese and useing 有道词典, turn it off and the problem will be solved