Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

champion info random pop out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xagex

11-14-2011

whenever i'm in game the champion info window always pop out randomly, and it always randomly pop out retreat ping on map saying that i signal everyone to retreat. I thought it was me accidently hitting "c". and "V"

I changed the keybinding of Champion Info screen to "Ctrl+c".and "ctrl+v" Yet the Champion Info screen kept popping up and retreat ping keep on spamming on map.

I tried to look for regularities. I found out that whenever i double clicked my mouse the champion info pops out,and i also randomly clicked retreat ping on map.

mhl333

03-24-2012

I have the same problem. Someone please help!!!

mhl333

03-24-2012

I have the same problem. Please help

mhl333

03-25-2012

bump

OTower

04-07-2012

Quote:
xagex:
whenever i'm in game the champion info window always pop out randomly, and it always randomly pop out retreat ping on map saying that i signal everyone to retreat. I thought it was me accidently hitting "c". and "V"

I changed the keybinding of Champion Info screen to "Ctrl+c".and "ctrl+v" Yet the Champion Info screen kept popping up and retreat ping keep on spamming on map.

I tried to look for regularities. I found out that whenever i double clicked my mouse the champion info pops out,and i also randomly clicked retreat ping on map.

did you manage to fix it?
i have the same problem as well
thank you

OTower

04-08-2012

bump

Sionkun

08-14-2012

Same problem here. Anyway to fix it?

Daystars

Recruiter

12-23-2012

Same problem! I found that it pops up when you left click and drag towards the left near the bottom of the screen. Now I have to remember to drag it to the bottom of the screen before the game.

GGTyrant

02-25-2013

did u guys get it fixed? i have the same issue keeps bugging me

GGTyrant

02-25-2013

hey,,if any of u are chinese and useing 有道词典, turn it off and the problem will be solved