Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jax, 2 Ninja Tabi's. Worth it ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

11-13-2011

I was kinda messin around a bit earlier in a game where the other team had 4 auto-attack champions....... so at one point I had grabbed 3 Ninja Tabis to be an aoe stunbot for my team, lol.

I ended the game with only 2 Ninja Tabi's though... However it kinda made me wonder if just the 2 Ninja Tabi's is a strong idea.. They are extremely cheap.

according to the champion info tab

With 1 Ninja Tabi + dodge yellows + dodge defense Mastery and max counterstrike you have 34% dodge.
A 2nd Ninja Tabi's gives you 42% dodge ( so 850 gold for 25 armor and 10% dodge on the 2nd )..

It seems rather good ( i was 1v2ing Kayle and Tryn , my stun was ALWAYS available on cooldown )

anyone else like the double tabi ?

Prometheius

11-13-2011

Dodge isn't additive.

Señor Pancho

11-13-2011

well against a team of melee bruisers and AD carry, it can work (did it in the past), but dodge doesn't stack so well, so don't get more than 2 even if they are cheap.

Darmival

11-13-2011

Quote:
Prometheius:
Dodge isn't additive.

i know, its multiplicative

also fixed. it was 34% after 1st one, not 32

mojib

11-13-2011

No, any autoattacker with a brain will get Sword of the Divine to negate your dodge. You might as well build up more hp/dmg.

iProbie

11-13-2011

sure, you dodge more often, but sometimes the best defense is more offense
if you wanna proc counter strike more often for more aoe stuns, you should probably get cdr items on top of that

Pig Magus

11-13-2011

In Dominion you get a lot more money to build items, are you fine with losing an entire slot for a little more dodge percentage?

jars

11-13-2011

ninja tabis are extremely efficient against lots of right clickers

Darmival

11-13-2011

Quote:
Pig Magus:
In Dominion you get a lot more money to build items, are you fine with losing an entire slot for a little more dodge percentage?

You can always sell it off if the game drags out too long for it to be effective. Like I tried to say, it is an extremely cheap item for the benefit.

Quote:
mojib:
No, any autoattacker with a brain will get Sword of the Divine to negate your dodge. You might as well build up more hp/dmg.

You would be surprised ( or maybe not ) at how many will not buy SotD. And it isn't even a solid counter - Minions and other players could still proc a dodge and then you stun the guy with SotD anyway.