Watching Dyrus Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necks

11-14-2011

Most professional gamers like Dyrus are not investing time in playing Dominion right now. It clashes too much with their mindset for Summoner's Rift, and interferes with their ability to perform in tournament qualifiers and such.

I suppose there won't be any major streaming and promoting of Dominion for quite a while by professional gamers. It really does require completely different mindsets to play the two game modes, and many people just aren't ready to invest the time to learn yet.

Seņor Pancho

11-14-2011

how about YOU stream mr necks? I would, but my computer can't handle winamp and LoL running at the same time so yea..

the problem with streaming high elo dominion is the queue times. no one will watch any dominion streams if the guy is more often queued than in-game

Nekrogen

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
how about YOU stream mr necks? I would, but my computer can't handle winamp and LoL running at the same time so yea..

the problem with streaming high elo dominion is the queue times. no one will watch any dominion streams if the guy is more often queued than in-game
Pretty much this.