Watching Dyrus Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seņor Pancho

11-13-2011

Quote:
Thing is, after you've played Dominion about 20-30 times, you aren't gonna want to go back XD. Never know though
so true my friend... so true

also, who knows what will happen when dominion gets some more tweaks and goes ranked!

Nekrogen

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
so true my friend... so true

also, who knows what will happen when dominion gets some more tweaks and goes ranked!
I can start streaming again! lol

Seņor Pancho

11-13-2011

Quote:
I can start streaming again! lol
with a bit less stream lag maybe ?

MonsterMatt1010

11-13-2011

Did you see me beat him? I was the Lux in the game with the Kass and Eve he kept cussing about.

Nekrogen

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Pancho View Post
with a bit less stream lag maybe ?
My stream was pretty fine right before I stopped. The problem was a) roommates using lots of bandwidth and b) too much data going through audio. I fixed b), but a) is always going to be a problem lol.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

I didnt see the stream but Dyrus while probably not top dominion player will of course will be above average as a lot of the skills of SR get transfered.
But ultimately I agree dom skill is not the same than SR skill. Im sure he will become one of the best if he plays enough, but Im sure he didnt yet.

Nekrogen

11-13-2011

He's been playin dominion for the last 3 hours at least. I agree that the technical knowledge passes over so he has the potential for sure, but he just needs to learn the ways of dominion next.

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Dominion is a team game. Although one person can strongly increase the chances of winning, it is almost impossible to flat-out carry them

Anniie

11-14-2011

I don't think his terrible dominion play & dom experience are going to be a very good advertisement for it.

Elealar

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedLife View Post
Dominion is a team game. Although one person can strongly increase the chances of winning, it is almost impossible to flat-out carry them
This is no different from SR.