Carries, carry too far.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amunz

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by seresibyl View Post
Gangplank is pretty ridiculous though. His shot does way too much damage to make up for his lack of other abilities that do nothing useful combat-wise (besides his ult).
Gang's new ulti is very useful and sometimes but not always can guarantee kills

its not so much of a "cry" its obvoiuse, that alot of carries just carry tooo far into late game and its not cause the type of character, its cause they can either STACK AP to boost their abilities to way to high or completly ignore armor making most tanks usless.

Now in games where i main Malphite i'm building MR up first but even then most AP stack able characters are still 1 or 2 shotting me with abilities if they get the ap.

Also if you put together multiple hard hitters like the last game i was in : Gangk,Kat,Corki,Ashe,MuMu the end game becomes nothing later about strats its just firing off your ap stackable and high crit stuff to the point you obliterate everyone.

Wheres the strat apart from focus firing.

Amunz

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shillen View Post
And I've tried to run from the middle of it out of it from full health and died without anything else hitting me. It's an incredible ultimate considering he can be on the other side of the map when he uses it.

This is bullcrap. If you think Ashe or a carry twisted fate or a Yi can't get kills during early-midgame you're insane. They're not any worse than any other heroes. Their dominance late game is not made up for by a weakness early game. They have no weakness.

Agreed. Fate for example has the easiest time of ANY character now to get early game kills, i've been chain stunned to death by gold cards if they have a cooldown page.

Amunz

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspartem View Post
Uhm, no Ashe cant solo kill you with her arrow alone. Her damage isn't enough. Her damage compared to Yi is pathetic anyway. She's hell not a hard carry, for a hard carry she's lackin' the steriod skills. After lvl 6 she's a ganker/semi-carry.
Tons of slow and a 4sec. stun could be a slight hint that she should be played more as a ganker then a 24/7 farming carry.

And all these heroes are pretty squishy and easy to gank early game, cause they lack really good escape mechs. Ahse's slow+ult, Yis ult and Cardmasters ult are nice but already used offensively because else they cant get a kill early game. And because of their squishyness is one root or one stun already their end.

And srsly, imo is Ashe hardcore overrated.
tell me that when ashe has one of the best farming abilities and can crit easily for over 1000 dmg. even with 200 armor i've been critted on for over 700 dmg, not to mention with the new anti tank items its even easier.

Amunz

09-30-2009

Me and my friend lane Btm and ussually go Malph, Mundo with axe and my wheel slow and x2 imp exhausts, we get early game kills but we have to use ALL of that to get them.

I know this is a tank and 1/2 kinda setup and that it is TYPICAL to have to do this to kill but this is to combat how easy it is for carries to get Lv.1-3 kills.

Fate = Gold card spam is all he needs (Skill? Oh that few half seconds you wait to get gold)
Kat with ap page and some mana pots = Blink harrass most if not all characters
Ryze= well ryze is ryze esp coupled with morgana (even this comp really only uses 3 skills total to get a kill)
Gang can get SUPER easy kills with the right crit page and parley, i've seen my Mundo RL friend do it multiple times without any assist on all range of characters.

So please tell me that carries can't get early game kills with less effort.

Lawlerkats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunz View Post
tell me that when ashe has one of the best farming abilities and can crit easily for over 1000 dmg. even with 200 armor i've been critted on for over 700 dmg, not to mention with the new anti tank items its even easier.
Holy ****, were you cramming kills down her throat or something? She'd have to been ridiculously fed or the game had to be at like the 50 minute mark for that to even have a chance of happening.