Most played class in your opinion ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elealar

11-13-2011

What other champions have you had fun with? Or is Katarina the only one you've tried? "What's the most played" is a bad place to start at for looking new champions; more interesting in what types of champions you personally enjoy. I'd probably look for someone very different from your previous experiences to keep it interesting. But what kinds of champs do you enjoy?

Seņor Pancho

11-13-2011

well it sure as **** aint pure tanks.

i'd say the fighter class, followed by ranged carry

Mortem Omnibus

11-13-2011

WUKONG, gets alot of play from what ive seen. I play him myself.

Mortem Omnibus

11-13-2011

Wukong, warwick, brand.

aim1essgun

11-13-2011

I think he was asking which champ was the most played.

By far the most played I see is Shaco. Not even close.

Talamare

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tautochrone View Post
Most played class if definitely...

Night Elf Hunter
You mean Night Elf Mohawk

xBest Sodium Na

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Right now I see shacos every game

Mr Omniscient

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
What other champions have you had fun with? Or is Katarina the only one you've tried? "What's the most played" is a bad place to start at for looking new champions; more interesting in what types of champions you personally enjoy. I'd probably look for someone very different from your previous experiences to keep it interesting. But what kinds of champs do you enjoy?
I tryed alot of Champions but I just can't find the right one for Dominion, I'm actually using Katarina and she's really good, even tho after a while she's boring... The only Champions I can afford are 3150 since I don't buy RP's and I'm too lazy to save for 6300... I really like Katarina's gameplay but I don't wanna spend money on a Champion that i'll hate... I recently installed PBE to try the ones I wanted to try out, but It's too laggy for some reason and on here I have 0% of lag... So it's a hard choice cuz I don't wanna waste my IP's on a crappy Champion :/ Even after reviewing every single 3150 IP's Champs, I can't choose.