Most played class in your opinion ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Omniscient

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Title says it all.

Alvinheimer

11-13-2011

Good question. Man i really can't think of #1 most played, but i'm actually leaning toward Irelia. I've seen a lot of Irelias in my time. Runner up for me would probably be Poppy. She isn't permaban status to some people so if she isn't banned she is almost always first pick.

Pig Magus

11-13-2011

Tanky DPS in general. I've seen a lot of Poppys (Poppies?) lately.

BigDaddyRelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Melee carries seem to be the most popular from what I can tell.

Mr Omniscient

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
Melee carries seem to be the most popular from what I can tell.
I'm currently using Katarina and I'm looking for a champion that plays most likely like her, do you know any that I would like ? I'm almost on my 3150 IP's, so I'm thinking about it.

And also, soon, I'll invite 3 more friends to come play on here, so if I get my 975 RP's, I'll have to make a choice for which champion to buy with that... I don't really know what's a good one I could buy :/ So many choices.

Elealar

11-13-2011

Tanky Melee DPS in my experience. Seems logical too; would explain all the QQ about Jax, Shaco, Rammus & co. The single archetype all those are very efficient against.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDoTheWiggle View Post
I'm currently using Katarina and I'm looking for a class that plays most likely like her, do you know any that I would like ? I'm almost on my 3150 IP's, so I'm thinking about it.
Class or champion? Well, Kat's an assassin so that's where I'd look. Master Yi can feel much like Kat. Kassadin has some similar qualities too.

Hugs From Momma

11-13-2011

Considering there's far more "fighters" than any other champ, they would probably be the most represented.

Mr Omniscient

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
Tanky Melee DPS in my experience. Seems logical too; would explain all the QQ about Jax, Shaco, Rammus & co. The single archetype all those are very efficient against.

Class or champion? Well, Kat's an assassin so that's where I'd look. Master Yi can feel much like Kat. Kassadin has some similar qualities too.
Champion, Fixed **

Tautochrone

11-13-2011

Most played class if definitely...

Night Elf Hunter

FroTW

11-13-2011

I'd say it's mostly burst hitters, champions who can go in, deal heavy damage in little time and get out i.e. Kassadin