surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dajimbe

11-13-2011

i love the surrender feature however it seems to be abused, the surrender "pop up" is getting used to get teams killed in combat during team fights. if a player is under the impression the game is lost and is not in the majority after they attempt a surrender vote, the payer then seems to wait untill a team fight starts and then tries again causing the pop up to block the screen. can the possibly be moved to a smaller box out of the middle of the screen?

Omicron Austin

11-13-2011

I agree; it always pops up in a really inconvenient spot, and ALWAYS during teamfights (mostly because the first person to die casts the vote, and disrupts everybody else who is still alive).

TehLove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

You can move the box when it appears, and it should hold information of where you like ti so it pops up in that spot again. Surely you can find a spot for the **** thing that doesn't bother you.

oani00

11-13-2011

Think minimum surrender time in SR should be at 15 minutes. I'm done with bad teams all the time and I having to waste some 5 minutes of my life waiting.