Allistar - Heal... WHY???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gobbles

09-29-2009

I'm going to keep this short. His heal shouldn't be AoE. It heals a good amount and can be spammed, making him as a tank self-sufficient. Tanks always need backup.

QED

OctopusDropkick

09-29-2009

first off your argument was against it being an AoE, but then you also offer a reason that it's also wrong because it makes him self-sufficent and solo(??). these are two different things.

finally, wrong. it doesn't heal nearly enough nor fast enough to make him immortal or regen quick enough to leap from fight to fight without a breath, equiv to someone base to the fountain and teleporting back.

God SoRcuS

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctopusDropkick View Post
first off your argument was against it being an AoE, but then you also offer a reason that it's also wrong because it makes him self-sufficent and solo(??). these are two different things.

finally, wrong. it doesn't heal nearly enough nor fast enough to make him immortal or regen quick enough to leap from fight to fight without a breath, equiv to someone base to the fountain and teleporting back.
QFT, not to mention that you actually need mana items to sustain healing continously and also for your other spells. There have been many occasions where i did armor on me, only to see that I dont have the mana to cast my ultimate which basically ended in my death.

Schn

09-30-2009

Wonder if OP has ever played "Immortal Heal Alistair" he seems to imply is viable.

Odekuun

Adjudicator

09-30-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schn View Post
Wonder if OP has ever played "Immortal Heal Alistair" he seems to imply is viable.
Even if he ever did it wouldn't really matter--if it was possible to build him in such a way he would be about as dangerous as a stump.

And who says tanks should always need back up? Forcing a rigid pattern of synergy on a team isn't that fun. Sure, the obvious synergy exists, but not all tanks have to perform the same.