Close Dominion pls.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SAMAC

11-13-2011

Dats totally impossible to keep playing Dominion. Every game theres leavers/afkers and dats totally useles to report them bcoz we keep meeting the leavers/afkers all the time. Reporting is u-s-e-l-e-s-s.

Sizmic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

If you do not enjoy the game mode then simply play classic. There is nothing to gain by crying here. If you presented a valid argument or suggestion on how to fix the problem then I would welcome your topic but instead you simply ask for a game mode to be closed. QQ more friend I hear it fixes things.

Infinite Fahn

11-13-2011

Uninstall

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Is it really that difficult to type "th"?

SAMAC

11-13-2011

Ill keep "crying" bcoz the money being wasted is not the urs. And if u cant understand the things just dont answer here. The main subject is: make the reporting thing works.

Mr Omniscient

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMAC View Post
Dats totally impossible to keep playing Dominion. Every game theres leavers/afkers and dats totally useles to report them bcoz we keep meeting the leavers/afkers all the time. Reporting is u-s-e-l-e-s-s.
One word: Uninstall

Flippin Wave

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMAC View Post
Ill keep "crying" bcoz the money being wasted is not the urs. And if u cant understand the things just dont answer here. The main subject is: make the reporting thing works.
Then why is the title of this thread about closing dominion? If reporting in dominion doesn't work, then it also shouldn't be working in classic.

And what's up with money being wasted?

Rivhi

11-13-2011

You don't have to play it, you know.

XaoGarrent

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by samac View Post
pls dats bcoz
Attachment 319969

KimKelley

11-13-2011

If yer having leaver problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a leaver ain't one.