Reds don't care about dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeeep

11-13-2011

Not one post with a red response on the first page. Only red post is ones they started.
Dominion is going to die a slow death because riot doesn't care about it.

Wolfalisk

11-13-2011

Dominion just saw a major mechanic overhaul. It's changed the gameplay quite a bit. Not sure what you're on about.

Stez007

11-13-2011

Brackhar posts here fairly often. Moreso than other reds in non-GD forums.

We <3 Brackhar.

The Wrongsword

11-13-2011

Odd how they dont care about a gametype they just came out with, that probably took a ton of time, effort, and money to make, and that they tweak every patch.

There isnt a single post of the first page of the dominion forums that deserves a red post, go whine somewhere else. these "dominion is dying" cryfests are getting ridiculous

Skeeep

11-13-2011

I actually love dominion. I just don't see the evidence that any devs even care in the slightest.

Wolfalisk

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeep View Post
I actually love dominion. I just don't see the evidence that any devs even care in the slightest.
Patch notes buddy, look them up.

Blackfire447

11-13-2011

They make changes every patch...And they said they are making changes continuously...They ARE supporting it, but its just they don't post here, except Brackhar, which is why we love him.

Alvinheimer

11-13-2011

+1 to Brackhar although he is probably busy most of the time so you won't seem him spamming Dominion boards.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Probably because they are too buys posting in "The last champion you played is now..." threads or responding to people begging for 5 RP. Honestly, they very rarely post in substantive threads in GD.

Hobocop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Keep in mind it's Veteran's Day weekend. They've probably had the last few days off.