[Hero Guide] How to build Jax The Armsmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarlightShadow

10-14-2009

Actually I don't go for either of your builds, I for a high attack speed build. Paired with his ulti with Infinity Edge, he is unstoppable. Cons: he can't take damage, but in a solo fight, he'll hit like a train.

I normally go for Tabi (For stunning), Philo stone, Last Whisper, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Wit's End.

Don't know whether it's good or not, buy it sure works for me.

Insert Smurf Here

10-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlightShadow View Post
Actually I don't go for either of your builds, I for a high attack speed build. Paired with his ulti with Infinity Edge, he is unstoppable. Cons: he can't take damage, but in a solo fight, he'll hit like a train.

I normally go for Tabi (For stunning), Philo stone, Last Whisper, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Wit's End.

Don't know whether it's good or not, buy it sure works for me.
Universal DPS build thats why.

But anyways this guide is meant for only lvl 30, runes masteries etc, since they reset stuff.

Sogart

11-16-2009

Very nice guide, helped me starting with AP Jax
i just have 1 question:
if im playing with AP Jax and lets say, for example, that i have 200 AP with a sheen and a trinity, does the ulti applies as a hit or as a skill. If it applies as a hit then can i hit, hit, counter and hit(ulti) and the THIRD HIT gets sheen and trinity effect?

Sorry if i didnt make me clear XD im not so good writing in english

BurningLegion

12-13-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Play Jax View Post
Dyrus' Guide to Jax
Teemo: Oh noes I'M BLIND SOMEONE CALL THE FRIGGEN EYE DOCTOR GOD DAMMIT. Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Badger Mushroom Mushroom.
don't know if it is related but i fount if funny ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

Corona Nox

12-14-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningLegion View Post

Wow. Welcome to 2003. Nice to meet you.

Zevlin

12-29-2009

what forums with this post on.

Dyrus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningLegion View Post

yes it's related

guide is outdated but still works and gives you a general idea.

xSJx

01-18-2010

I have a question. I'm having mana management problems when i play jax. I'm only summoner lvl 9, so I don't have the points in the mana regen mastery skill. I'm pretty sure with 3 points in there I'd be fine for mana, but I only have enough for one. Otherwise I can put all those points in defensive and get nimbleness. Where should I spend the mastery points? And without that mana regen one, should I get some kind of regen item? I had to get a meki pendant last game, but it delays other items. Thanks .

Edit: What about a build with say, vampric, ninja tabi, malady, phage, trinity force/phantom dancer/banshees? Basically how does malady compare to starks.

Karnikula

02-14-2010

you should add to this guide that there is no jax build without either
frozen mallet or rylais (while i prefer rylais)

also getting boots and 3 health pots first seems nice, but 2 health pots 1 manapot is more effective

purenightmare

02-27-2010

hey Dyrus ive just read ur guide was wondering if i could add u on lol and have a game with u to learn how to play jax more in depth