Which Champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrannax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

I am a complete noob and I've almost reached 3 150IP and I've been wondering which champion to buy. I had my eye on Shaco for a while until I heard that he was nerfed. I was also thinking about Warwick.

I like DPS heroes that can weaken teams and gank effectively at low levels. Xin Zhao was okay but he got nerfed a few patches. I don't really want a squishy hero that dies easily. I also like fun to play heroes like challenging ones.

Sry if it's in the wrong section. This is my first post.

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

I would say that if you want something that hits hard and does die, id go for garren, although whether or not he will be nerfeed soon, i have no idea.

Tyrannax

09-30-2010

Garen doesnt seem that challenging to play... eg: ezreal requires skill to land arrows, i would get ezreal but hes too expensive ><

Schuazay

09-30-2010

If you want challenging try twisted fate, he is a great ganker at lvl 6 once you get good at pick a card and can get the cards you want, but he is squishy. The champ your suggesting is extremely op. No champ will destroy an entire team unless fed. and garen is pretty much the best choice if you want survivability and dps. You can't really have one without giving up another

Tyrannax

09-30-2010

I bought twisted fate a few days a go. I did good with him and eventually got bored. Now i wonder if shaco is a better choice than Warwick or is Warwick the better choice... I saw a Warwick that destroyed 3 players single-handedly with a decent amount of farm.

Schuazay

09-30-2010

lol that was a quick response

uhm.... the best gankers are kassadin, shaco, tf, ww, and udyr. Udyr is a tank so I don't think you'll like him. You have tf. Shaco is still viable after nerfs. His dmg is pretty much the same, the only difference is that his cds are a bit longer and his clone doesnt last as long. He is still a great champ to buy. Kassadin had amazing dps once he is fed enough. He is a tankier mage, not great but decent. WW is your best bet i would say, kinda hard to go wrong with him. Great dps, great ganking ability with ult. The recent patch made his ult uncleanseable so that is always good. Try him out this week.

Seinfire

09-30-2010

If you like junglers you can try olaf.

You can build him either tanky or dps.

The tanky build is basically to counter being shut down by exhaust/blinds and allow you to initiate teamfights.

Lots of damage and survivability, and once you can land your axes he's a very good chaser and ganker as well.

WillspowerLOL

09-30-2010

Katarina is also a good choice spam spam spam spam but i do love that people are legimitally trying to help you and not raging glad for the good community ^_^!