[Guide] Gaara! Er...I mean...Nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Tibbers

09-29-2009

Crit. Damage. Attack speed. WTF-PWNAGE "OMGZ UR SO OP! GOD WHY EVEN PICK THAT CHAMP?! SO BROKEN!" GGG-GODLIKE.

GG, you win.

But seriously, first ever guide to a champ who isn't out yet. I'll make it real when he comes out tomorrow.

Oh. And I bet he really will be an auto-attack stacker.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-29-2009

Correction: Buy Deathfire Grasp --> Kill people with God of Death no matter how many hitpoints they have.

Mr Tibbers

09-29-2009

I didn't read over the new items yet! I MUST KNOW WHAT THIS IS NAAAAO! TO THE NEW ITEM PAGE!

Mr Tibbers

09-29-2009

Huh. No idea how helpful that'll be to him. I saw all of one ability that operates off of AP (may be mistaken, don't feel like checking) and as a DPS AoE spell (description seems like that), I doubt it'll have a high AP scaling ratio. Plus, I don't think that item'd work for spells like that. :/

Redrach

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
Correction: Buy Deathfire Grasp --> Kill people with God of Death no matter how many hitpoints they have.
You mean Madred's Bloodrazor.

Socrates

09-29-2009

Pfft come on if we are going for strange heroes have one that a Light Yagami from deathnote with an ultimate that can have 3 possibilities with instant with kill and has a 50% chance to miss if It misses a person a total of four times they can no longer be killed by it also add a bunch of strange abilities that are something you would find of a con artist that would be awesome.

ZGBudai

09-29-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by socrates View Post
Pfft come on if we are going for strange heroes have one that a Light Yagami from deathnote with an ultimate that can have 3 possibilities with instant with kill and has a 50% chance to miss if It misses a person a total of four times they can no longer be killed by it also add a bunch of strange abilities that are something you would find of a con artist that would be awesome.
..Bruce Lee?

I mean there is no way he can miss 4 times, so if he does, he obviously wants you to live.

JustWatson

09-30-2009

Honestly I'm pretty sure a chalice and deathfire grasp are gonna be the way to go with Nasus. Keep your mana up to last hit everything in sight with siphoning strike and get its damage massive by end game, and with the nearly non existent cooldown you can murder everyone around you while blowing a single persons face off.

DryPenguin

09-30-2009

Where can i read about this Nasus?

NM

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2009

Curse you! I was going to post a big theoretical guide about how viable a jungle character he is but looking at his base stats I'm not sure he easily is.