Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to encourage players to play Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anionie

11-13-2011

Make the "first win of the day" give 120 or 100 extra in stead of 150, but make it a "first win of the day IN MAP".
We can also do this for Twisted Tree Line.

Maby we can make it 120 for SR, 100 for TTL, and 80 for dominion.

Anionie

11-13-2011

bump

Anionie

11-13-2011

again

Reikken

11-13-2011

This is a terrible idea.
People who don't want to play Dominion shouldn't be playing Dominion.
and vice versa. You're going to gimp my IP gains because I don't want to spend an hour playing a game mode I don't want to play? (Summoner's Rift. (lol at game length))

ActionButlerGO

11-13-2011

People shouldn't need extra incentive to play Dominion. I've advertised it to a few people I've played with before who dislike the attitudes they find on SR, but, other than that, I think Dominion does a good job of selling itself.

Besides, if you just increase the rewards for playing on CS, we'll just end up dealing with more SR vets who hate Dominion.

Elealar

11-13-2011

Only extra incentive we need for Dominion is Dominion tournaments and Ranked Ladder. Right now, there are very few good players playing Dominion because you can't progress anywhere and there's very little competition.

aim1essgun

11-13-2011

Doesn't Dom already give better IP/XP per hour than SR anyways?