Bring back Invigorating Locket!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

It was one of my favorite items, and I know many players loved it. I know there were some circumstances that some champs were able to abuse it to the point of breaking the game, but couldnt you modify it to be usable in the present day LoL dynamic?

If anyone else has played LoL for as long as me, and misses the locket, give this an upvote and maybe enough of them will get Riot's notice.

Its the INNERVATING LOCKET!

My bad. Its been what? around a year since it was removed? Gimme a break. And for those of you that havent been LoL'ing for that long, it was awesome.

2250 gold
375 health, 500 mana, Unique Aura; restored 9 mana to nearby allies every 5 seconds. Unique Passive; Reduces cooldowns by 10%. Unique Passive; Using and ability grants 20 mana to you over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3 second cooldown.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

Bump

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

*innovating locket

Dimonoin

11-13-2011

Why post this in Dominion?

You will get less attention from people and Rioters posting here, and your post doesnt seem to suggest that you are talking about Locket in Dominion, or anything related to Dominion whatsoever.

You are better off posting this in General Discussion. Also, Riot said they would bring Locket back eventually when they removed it, they just didnt say when.

Also, its Innervating Locket.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimonoin View Post
Why post this in Dominion?

You will get less attention from people and Rioters posting here, and your post doesnt seem to suggest that you are talking about Locket in Dominion, or anything related to Dominion whatsoever.

You are better off posting this in General Discussion. Also, Riot said they would bring Locket back eventually when they removed it, they just didnt say when.

Also, its Innervating Locket.
You are correct sir! My bad. But really?
Innervating locket was an awesome item.
Point taken about posting location.
Perhaps both places.

Elealar

11-13-2011

It was a support item that only saw use on Tanky DPS. It won't be back until they've completely reworked what it does.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elealar View Post
It was a support item that only saw use on Tanky DPS. It won't be back until they've completely reworked what it does.
it was awesome an awesome sustain/harrass item with a little support mixed in. Well, I didnt see the dps aspect of it, but certain champs, (nidalee in particular) were able to just completely abuse its passive. Ya, I said the reworking thing already.

NetherGate

11-13-2011

Quote:
I found it to be pretty good on malzahar actually.

Elealar

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DedPheonix View Post
it was awesome an awesome sustain/harrass item with a little support mixed in. Well, I didnt see the dps aspect of it, but certain champs, (nidalee in particular) were able to just completely abuse its passive. Ya, I said the reworking thing already.
They are already reworking it. It'll be back when they're done if ever. In that light, I don't really see the point of this post; it's unlike to speed up the process (especially since they specifically are trying to limit healing/sustain on this map as per the map passive).

NetherGate

11-13-2011

Quote:
They are already reworking it. It'll be back when they're done if ever. In that light, I don't really see the point of this post; it's unlike to speed up the process (especially since they specifically are trying to limit healing/sustain on this map as per the map passive).
Point taken. I see heal/sustain the key to Dominion if you've ever seen my main thread. Still, if many summoners wanted it, I think it would encourage them to speed it up. They listen to what the players want often.