When is Priscilla's blessing being removed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ralmaz

11-13-2011

Edit: Lol you guys downvoted me thinking its not getting removed, now you feel stupid =D

FDru

11-13-2011

I literally never see anyone buy this item.

Spoing

11-13-2011

every nidalee gets this item. And then does nothing has been gained

Yuan Shikai

11-13-2011

God, had a Zil getting that in a prior game...after boots of mobility with which he tried to backdoor right at the games beginning instead of going top for teamfight...yeah, priscilla's blessing IS agood item, but people should stop seeing it as a backdoor-device and taking it for what it really is, a device to cap poitns faster before the enemy can inetrrupt you IF and ONLY IF you are able to hold that point for longer than the backdooring 10 seconds afterwards.

Ido Hav Juan

11-13-2011

It's a decent support or tank item, but like Yuan said, the people that do buy it 100% of their games to do dedicated backcapping are using it really god**** wrong

either way I still feel like it needs buffs to really be worth it over anything else even under optimal conditions

OxBaker

11-13-2011

Good question.

Seņor Pancho

11-13-2011

why would they remove stuff when they can adjust or tweak em? and priscilla isn't even an issue here. it's a bad item: doesnt make you tanky, doesnt increase your DPS, doesnt reduce your cooldown. the active is way better on shurelya, and who gives a **** about health regen.

15% more cap speed is slightly annoying at best. you can deal with it by camping the jungle

ForgedLife

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

I'm at about 140 games played but I stopped seeing that strategy around 50 games played. If you play with an in-house group, it becomes much easier to get there . There are a few on the forums

Azanui

11-14-2011

I do remember in a thread a rioter stating that it wasn't working as intended. I took that more as it's going to be tweaked instead of removed. It seemed like they didn't like it being used by stealthers to just constantly go after towers and avoid every fight.

Edit: Ahh Here's the thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=16804283#post16804283

Ralmaz

11-14-2011

You all should feel ashamed, it just got removed