soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zzym

11-13-2011

So far i usually build like like such .

catalyst
ion boot
roa
rylai or hourglass depending if i need armor first
rylai/houglass , wichever i didn t buy first.
deathcap

I go for more of a tanky dps style .

Is spell vamp good on soraka ? with her Q , i would guess she heal alot , no ?

Junks001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

It's got it's uses, but I find it more optimal to just rely on her actual heal. The CD is longer, but if you are careful with it, you should be fine.

iProbie

11-13-2011

spellvamp is meh, but wota could be a good item for supporting fellow casters as well
try frozen heart for more cdr and armor (cdr is one of the best thing u can get for dominion since fights are too often and you'll rely on all of your spells in skirmishes)

full build for me:
roa, ionian, rylai, frozen heart, abyssal, odyn/randuin depending on enemy team's major strengths

Elealar

11-13-2011

I use a straight tanky build:
- Catalyst
- Mercs/Ninja Tabi (depends on enemy team)
- Glacial Shroud/2 Negatrons as necessary
- Odyn's Veil + Frozen Heart
- Rylai
- Abyssal/Sunfire Cape/Spirit Visage/Randuin/Warmog's/Hextech Sweeper/Etc.
- Deathcap/Will of the Ancients (possibly)

Depends on enemy team, but generally pure tanky to go about 3000 HP and 200 Armor/MR before the last items and then building either more survivability or AP depending on whether you're tanky enough already or not. You don't really need much AP for damage; your MRReduction from Q does that for you. What you do need is tanky and CDR to last through fights for the MRReduction to kick in and be applied as often as possible. Then you're Singed with massive AOE MR reducing poison and a global heal.

Ambrotos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

My favorite Soraka item is a ward.