Morde Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProbie

11-13-2011

How good is having a morde bot and what build would be the best for him to go bot?

currently my build focuses on wota, ionian boots, hextech sweeper, rabaddon, lich bane. kinda squishy but it destroys any melee and tanky derps with super sustain from wota, ulti and shield

and currently is running 9/21/0 for masteries

Seņor Pancho

11-13-2011

it's a decent build but try to make room for rylai somewhere.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Morde is a lackluster champion for Dominion, however he can do a respectable job.

However, you are overestimating the sustain from WoTA, spell vamp seems to only work off his Q for some reason ( thats the only ability that triggers green heal letters to popup anyway )

Ionian boots, Lichbane, Deathcap, Rylai's, FoN + something

iProbie

11-13-2011

hmm, yea, my E never popped up the green numbers of healing from wota, only when I get rabaddon though

well, rylai is good, but it depends on the enemy bot as well
from a few games with morde bot, I haven't seen a single game where rylai helps (maybe 1 or 2)

Vydelar

11-13-2011

Healing below a certain threshhold doesn't show up on screen (i think the threshhold is 20, but i might be wrong)

Elealar

11-13-2011

Morde has surprisingly good spellvamp game against people without heavy MR, but that's about it. His base values are really good, and good Morde players can still do well with him.

TouchinMyself

11-13-2011

No CC, no defense outside of spellvamp. Any competent bot lane player will crush you into dust and laugh at your pathetic damage and lack of a shield. That build dont destroy any melee and all it takes is one stun and lights out morde.

Stez007

11-13-2011

Viable but easily countered. He can hold is own for a little bit, but against many bot laners he'll fall short.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2011

Very bad as 9/10 players favor try hard champs which all consists of assassins with high burst (kass, talon, akali).

JasmineChen

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestgreen02 View Post
9/10 players favor try hard champs
You mean, they want to win the match?

What a bunch of jerks.