Jesse Perring 3,946 26.44%
Jesse Perring 3,477 23.29%
Jesse Perring 3,833 25.68%
Jesse Perring 3,842 25.74%
Jesse Perring, obviously 12,246 82.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14927. You may not vote on this poll

The Saga of Jesse Perring

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blizzazz

09-28-2012

Jesse Perring knows where Tibbers is because he ate him.

CourtOfMiracles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2012

I heard he can smite Teemo and remove him from the game, but we haven't earned it yet

AntiSkillshot

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry mason1 View Post
This thread has now been going for three years.
Because Jesse Perring is as endless as space.

AJL

09-28-2012

Jesse Perrings true form is so... our very matter in our bodies would disappear.

Mad Grey Wolf

09-28-2012

Darius tried to ulti Jesse Perring once. Darius died instantly and was banned for 24 hours.

Mad Grey Wolf

09-28-2012

When I used the bathroom today, I wiped my Jesse Perring.

NgoMercy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

The fountains laser is actually Jesse Perring's Piss

Berivik

09-29-2012

I heard that once Jesse Perring beat an Irelia so hard top Irelia had herself nerfed so she would never have to be picked against Jesse Perring again. Is this true?

ComanderMolander

10-05-2012

- a kid once sent in a player support ticket to Riot that his honor had been deleted, Pendragon replied that since he had been a toxic player and perhaps he should be grateful he was not banned. Instead of suffering his humiliation the player asked Pendragon to 1v1 him thinking the foolish old mod would never have the skills to pay the bills

So the day come to pass when the player joined that fateful custom game in which he planned to defeat Pendragon and become the #1 troll of the forums. as he entered he realized that he was not facing the feeble Shyvanna that Pendragon mained but Jesse Perring's own Brand.

this was no simple noob player. he had read the threads, he'd seen the blurred recordings of Jesse Perrings games. He knew Jesse Perring would not stop until all of summoners rift was ashes.

so the player hit /surrender as fast has his macroed keyboard allowed him. Jesse Perring would not allow it. The player begged and pleaded with Jesse Perring for his life. Jesse Perring, disgusted with the shameful display turned his back to the player. all was silent but the sobbing of the player over vent. "Hence forth you are banished from summoners rift and your honor will always be zero" Jesse Perring spoke softly, "Unless you bring to me the Avatar".

iEatCookiez

10-05-2012

Jesse Perring Lifts