Plz remove Promote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

I think its the opposite, a lot of champs that could do bot fine, cant because they are summoner spell reliant but if they want to go bo they need promote, so they are not viable.

MrSpaz

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
I think its the opposite, a lot of champs that could do bot fine, cant because they are summoner spell reliant but if they want to go bo they need promote, so they are not viable.
It's not even really required, though. What champions are these that are so crippled?

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

11-14-2011

If you can't push bottom, and enemy can, he'll keep it up until he is at your tower, and now he pops promote. You just lost your tower for sure. If he is half decent in killing you too, he'll get tower AND you. Because of promote.

Promote is a very usefull spell. (coming from a yorick player) If you don't pick promote, heŽll probably create a big enough minion wave to steal the turret from under you while you are even defending!

Temporality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-14-2011

It can be used at windmill to help push a wave to the turret while your team regroups or to push back a wave on defense (while your team regroups). I don't think it's a "bottom only" spell and definitely has tactile uses considering it's relatively low cooldown.

HowlingKommando

11-14-2011

It's a terrible spell imo. Scales poorly over the long of the match, and any have decent bottom lane pick can clear the promoted minion with ease.