Plz remove Promote

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Its just a stupid spell, both players that go bot get promote and cancel each other. Whats the porpouse of this spell? just eat one summoner slot by a boring spell? Even if going both doesnt mean you have to go promote, Whats the porpouse of this spell? its a boring spell that doesnt add anything good. Remove ASAP.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

someone got owned by a promoted mob

WaterD103

11-12-2011

Not at all, I just hate to have to pick promote when I go bot. I always get promote. and when the other do not have promote, I just dominate bottom for the first 1/3 of the game.

FDru

11-12-2011

It doesn't cancel eachother out. The champ that's better at killing minions directly will kill the other super minion and promote helps them push.

Stimuz

11-12-2011

Promote kinda sucks imo. Heal pushes harder and is useful beyond that.

JayceJa

11-12-2011

you take promote bot, i take my offensive summoner spells, kill you, kill your pitiful promoted minion, then push down your point

Reynmaker

11-12-2011

Did you mean to spell purpose like that ?

Phourc

11-12-2011

Promote = instant pushing power.

I'd actually say rather than being boring, it keeps clearing minion waves interesting, and allows for one player to threaten several points at once, I often promote a minion before backing or backdooring top to make sure the minions are threatening enough to distract my enemies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
when the other do not have promote, I just dominate bottom for the first 1/3 of the game.
Then they suck at farming, promoted minions do barely any more damage to players as far as I can tell, their entire threat is how quickly the can cap towers versus how slowly the tower can kill them.

Blackfire447

11-12-2011

It helps push lanes...

If you just capped windmill, promote one of your minions while you b and eventually they will either get neutralized or need to stop and kill your minon wave..

So it serves its purpose, and you dont NEED it for bot, its just good to have

brb getting sued

11-12-2011

promote? more like homote