The name "Thorrbo," is kind of inactive.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ahriman1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
Conspiracy theory much?
No, actually. Thorrbo is most assuredly not a common name, not a reference to anything specific, and an original thought by Thorrbo's father. It is not a stretch of the imagination that someone used the name Thorrbo when they heard about it from the WoW character.

TheMitchell

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGOTALVL30IMGOOD View Post
ROFL Are you SERIOUS? The guy PLAYED a month and a half ago and you want him to lose his account? Unlike you, some people almost never get to play for various reasons (such as a 2 month trip or etc) and dont use the computer often. Imagine their suprirse when they get on less than 60 days later to find their account closed! ur a dbag
Stop downvoting this guy. although the way he presents it is wrong, hes right.

You can't just tear away someones name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb-dhzSPFiU#t=00m04s

SweII

11-12-2011

Naw gee, he keeps his name and u keep urs.

dynastyfreak7

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorrboDalv View Post
Well, when you add in the fact that he added me at level 9, said "LOL" and removed me, I think that might be true.
You have no proof of this, soooooo. And if he added you on LoL, how could he have known your name?
This all sounds fishy.

Thorrbo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMitchell View Post
You can't just tear away someones name.
He tore away mine

Zaphilol

11-12-2011

Hi, Thorrbo.

-Zaph from WW

rocker grl366

11-12-2011

that really sucks OP.

googled thorrbo, its obvi you

hope you get it fixed +1

Garion

11-12-2011

Quote:
So let him play once a month with the name Thorrbo2.
even though that might seem unfair to you, the fact remains that he got the account first and is still either semi active or what not... or simply fulfilling the requirements to keep a name... but your request is also unfair to him, it is as simple as that

he got the name fair and square, his name is still within the requirements to keep it, there is not much that you can do

and if RIOT agreed with your request, think of how many more of said requests that RIOT would get on the forums, and this may or may not result in players who are inactive due to legitimate reasons getting their names revoked

so the best course of action is to either e-mail RIOT support or contact the player of said name personally

posting on the forums wont net you anything

Beefofdoom

11-12-2011

Quote:
He tore away mine
No. He didn't. You have no idea what his thought processes were when he created that name, just your super-ego saying 'he's probably trying to mimic me.'

A 12 year old kid has the myspace for 'Beefofdoom', and I am smart enough to accept that if I ever wanted a myspace, I can't just say 'Change this guy's name because I'm more important.'

That's what you're trying to say.

Breaku

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastyfreak7 View Post
Conspiracy theory much?
Just like how Fatal1ty didn't steal his name from the actual Fatal1ty right.