No new JoJ lately?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noikat

11-11-2011

There used to be a new one about every 2 weeks. It's been almost 2 months

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Runaan said it'll be out this week. They've been having staffing issues and such but the dust is clearing so we'll get our conspiracy shot here soon enough.

Leaf

11-11-2011

It's almost been a week since then. I need my fix. @_@

TheMegaMormon

11-13-2011

they are probably on Volume Two because it's Season Two

Noikat

11-14-2011

Does that mean we have to wait til S2 to get a JoJ? Well let me tell you, that sucks.
JoJs gave aditional lore to champs that were about to be released (last one had an article about Graves' breakout) but now we don't get to know a bit more about Shyvanna (even though she's demacian, maybe no more background needed after all) or (Stitch) Fizz and his pet, the shark from Looking for Nemo.
Oh well, lore was never a good part of this game, but still. This makes me feel as if they have given up on it.

Or maybe they just don't know how to make a twist from what they've got now (missing Jarvan IV {though he can still be seen in the Fields of Justice when someone wants to play him and find out how up he is atm}, LeBanc cosplaying as him, the 2 misterious prisoners, yadda yadda yadda.)