basic/Auto Attacks for mages should be magic based

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyl mac Furl

11-14-2011

Like Ryze throws lighting bolts from a wand or his hand and it does physical damage. Would make more sense if it did magic damage. Same for Veigar and others. Would add some more diversity to the game.

BuddhistDuelist

11-14-2011

Good idea, but I believe you're on the wrong forum.

Rafeo

11-14-2011

No............

Xyl mac Furl

11-14-2011

What forum to suggest this in?

Champion Feedback?

frostyvamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

Lore wise- you are correct. gameplay wise- you are on the wrong forum (and wrong. that would bring up balancing issues.)

Xyl mac Furl

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostyvamp View Post
Lore wise- you are correct. gameplay wise- you are on the wrong forum (and wrong. that would bring up balancing issues.)
Again, what forum is the correct forum?

Balancing issues be dammed. Riot games can figure it out. It just makes more sense from a Lore standpoint.

frostyvamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2011

champion feedback? suggestions thread?
As far as we in the lore are concerned, league games only happen for big events. the game is a lie, we only care about the lore around it

Xyl mac Furl

11-14-2011

This is the RPer forum section then.

I didn't see the Suggestion Thread. Maybe it's a subsection of the Help forum. I posted in Champion Feedback.

Does this mean there is a RPing paper n pencil, book and dice, White Wolf and Cosplay convention and gaming tables for League of Legends on the earth somewhere?