Yorick bot vs Singed/Soraka = loss ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1429332aa9b633

11-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
Promote definately better than Garrison, no comparision.. however your masteries don't make a lot of sense, you've watered yourself down a lot by being so spread out ( magic pen from offense only helps W as far as I can tell so it isn't worth it )

As far as quints I've been running movespeed.. although I think I am gonna test out 3 -5% time dead quints along with the -10% from good hands for even faster returns to battle.. hehe

[ Thanks out to Hikaru Genji for advice ]
W and E deal magic damage. When you spam them with CDR, they deal quite a lot of damage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikaru Genji

11-14-2011

Actually W and E do initial damage as magic, and so benefit from MR, but your ghouls will be doing physical damage, thus benefiting more from ARP and AD.

I always use ARP runes on Yorick, because ghouls deal only 35% AD damage, but receive 100% benefit of ARP. Therefore, full ARP does less to minions, but more to champs. I have no problem melting waves of minions, so maxing ARP gives me essentially true damage vs. the bot champ the entire game.

I thought about dead time quints, but the thing is, respawns are 15 seconds max. 15% cuts off only 2 seconds, and often, your respawns will be less than 15 secs. Very little gain.