Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yorick bot vs Singed/Soraka = loss ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1429332aa9b633

11-14-2011

Quote:
Darmival:
Promote definately better than Garrison, no comparision.. however your masteries don't make a lot of sense, you've watered yourself down a lot by being so spread out ( magic pen from offense only helps W as far as I can tell so it isn't worth it )

As far as quints I've been running movespeed.. although I think I am gonna test out 3 -5% time dead quints along with the -10% from good hands for even faster returns to battle.. hehe

[ Thanks out to Hikaru Genji for advice ]

W and E deal magic damage. When you spam them with CDR, they deal quite a lot of damage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hikaru Genji

11-14-2011

Actually W and E do initial damage as magic, and so benefit from MR, but your ghouls will be doing physical damage, thus benefiting more from ARP and AD.

I always use ARP runes on Yorick, because ghouls deal only 35% AD damage, but receive 100% benefit of ARP. Therefore, full ARP does less to minions, but more to champs. I have no problem melting waves of minions, so maxing ARP gives me essentially true damage vs. the bot champ the entire game.

I thought about dead time quints, but the thing is, respawns are 15 seconds max. 15% cuts off only 2 seconds, and often, your respawns will be less than 15 secs. Very little gain.