Yorick bot vs Singed/Soraka = loss ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

Yesterday I was playing Yorick bottom for several games, having quite a bit of fun......... but then I ran into 2 games in a row where I got pounded on bottom..

Soraka = Starfall+Sustain lets her kill my ghouls and shove lane down my throat

Singed = Poison trail kills ghouls, his slow > Yorick's and he would just run in and fling me around..... again I lost lane.

How do you counter either of them as Yorick ? My item build was :

Boots1+ToG -> Manamune -> Sheen -> Merc Treads -> Phage -> Zeal -> Trinity Force -> Spirit Visage -> Tanky stuff .......

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

no suggestions?

Yoshifanatic

11-12-2011

Make sure you constantly harass them with your W and E. If they ever get close use your Q and make sure you use improved promote for constant pushing.

Make sure you have control over the health pack too.

I usually go tear + boots -> manamune -> mercs -> spirit visage -> glacial shroud -> sheen -> Frozen Heart -> sanguine -> trinity

Darmival

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshifanatic View Post
Make sure you constantly harass them with your W and E. If they ever get close use your Q and make sure you use improved promote for constant pushing.
Right, I was - Soraka pretty much just ignored the harass and came at me spamming starfall and hitting me with her silence.

Singed.. also ignored the harass. (ap tanky build) slow trailed me. fling into poison. dance circles around me. ulted for more flinging, etc etc

felt like I couldn't do ANYTHING to either of them

monkeyswinkle

11-12-2011

I have trouble with Singed, too. I think my problem might be mana issues, and therefore not being able to harass enough. But, if you are going Manamune, then I dunno. I haven't had that rematch again to try out going with more mana (I usually rush TriForce).

Anniie

11-12-2011

If they go catalyst first, there's probably nothing you can do. Too much sustain + harass.

Stimuz

11-12-2011

Armor pen runes wukong w/ mercs is the only champ that can threaten level 4 soraka. Tons can deal with her at level 6+ though.

Yoshifanatic

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
Right, I was - Soraka pretty much just ignored the harass and came at me spamming starfall and hitting me with her silence.

Singed.. also ignored the harass. (ap tanky build) slow trailed me. fling into poison. dance circles around me. ulted for more flinging, etc etc

felt like I couldn't do ANYTHING to either of them
What runes and masteries are you running?

Darmival

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshifanatic View Post
What runes and masteries are you running?
Movespeed quints, arpen reds, dodge or armor yellows, cdr/level blues

Masteries : 21/0/9 with promote/ghost masteries

WaterD103

11-12-2011

You can outpush singed early on, mid/lategame it becomes a boring stalemate.

Soraka is easy just rush the hell out of her, she cant do anything, go for her, she shouldnt even get close to the creepwave, if she comes QWE her and make her go away.